Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch (23762 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / Npower News: Ongoing Npower Payment Not For Npower Graduate Categories / Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by tech18: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2018
MrCerebral:
basically it depends on when each state is ready, for now only Abia.
Not only Abia oo,I was told that Kebbi State partners will be issuing deployment letters this coming week.So many States(If not all) will be issuing deployment letters this coming week.

Npowerng gave them up to 3rd August,2018 to deploy and send them the list

Npowerng, where are you Sir ? Come and shade more light
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by mynamewilfred(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2018
It's highly pathetic bro, many graduates in Nigeria are actually illiterates. Why will this government pride themselves in a mere empowerment programme of two years and cruise on to boast they have engaged unemployed youths? In a country where we have able persons in body, soul, mind and intellect. It's so hard to really explain how we got here. The "dogmatic and never bother to ask questions" of the North have successfully spread across the country. Most southerners and easterners are now better "zomvies" than their counterparts in those region. God help us come 2019.

deepwater:
Nigeria

Graduates

I don't know if it's just me, but I think if all graduates stand up and say we no want npower something good suppose come out!

This is purely a class system, an official contract for the poor and downtrodden to forever remain up and never ever rise. Other coming administration will hijack this process and make it stay for ever like nysc

The idea remains to engage the poor before election and kick them out after two years, bring a fresh set before reelection and kick them out there after.

They will forever be poor and look up to you as god.

On the other hand their kids get the CBN, NNPC, DPR, FIRS,etc etc jobs. That reminds me how that DPR recruitment process take end last last ? grin
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by dstunner85(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Please call 0806788057 and your location please, its urgent
Akukogagara:
Contact cryme for fairly used 3000 litres plastic fish pond, 09039714304
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by olalat(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2018
deepwater:
Nigeria

Graduates

I don't know if it's just me, but I think if all graduates stand up and say we no want npower something good suppose come out!

This is purely a class system, an official contract for the poor and downtrodden to forever remain up and never ever rise. Other coming administration will hijack this process and make it stay for ever like nysc

The idea remains to engage the poor before election and kick them out after two years, bring a fresh set before reelection and kick them out there after.

On the other hand their kids get the CBN, NNPC, DPR, FIRS,etc etc jobs. That reminds me how that DPR recruitment process take end last last ? grin
Your point is noted but there are alot of benefits the program offer which in my opinion outshine whatever genuine sentiments you may have against it. Apar from the beneficiaries who are giving opportunities to earn little stipend to sustain. The school system benefits greatly from Npower scheme. Most of those post primary school s basically lack required man power before the deployment of the npower graduates. The story is different now. The clever one among them join hands and started contribution which afford them the opportunity to raise little fund for their future plans. Through the program, some finished their masters. N power, no N power, not everyone will have opportunity to work in those organizations who mentioned. No.be today. Check history. Those who are opportune can only tell you the benefits they derived.

6 Likes

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Aystarz: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2018
greggng:

You cannot apply anymore cos the window is finally closed for now. 200k beneficiaries were recruited for the 2016 batch. Those ones will be exiting by November. The 2017 batch are 300k in number and the are starting this August. Except the apc gov't win again the program might be stopped. Vote apc if you still hope to be recruited. Pdp only use their own program to benefit their loyal party members but this one ?..,you don't need any godfather or mother.

They should vote APC because of the crumbs they would be fed with bah? Sell themselves short for mere stipends?
Good God what do we do with these fellow Nigerians who are hell bent on sinking this nation to the abyss?

How did we end up with these sorts of compatriots nitori Olorun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Haddock(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2018
pinkguy:
Up Atiku

Ah winch yuh quickily recofa
See translation:
I wish you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by greggng: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2018
Aystarz:

They should vote APC because of the crumbs they would be fed with bah? Sell themselves short for mere stipends?
Good God what do we do with these fellow Nigerians who are hell bent on sinking this nation to the abyss?

How did we end up with these sorts of compatriots nitori Olorun

Go and sit down. The truth is that you don't even have a pvc let alone voting. People like you will sit at home and expect a different result. Have you asked yourself...one question. ...Is there any candidate better than buhari? We 've tried pdp, we are now trying apc, we can only pass proper judgement if apc has been confirmed a failure. That you are not getting free money anymore doesn't make apc a failure

6 Likes

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Kindoo: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2018
Check here for extra-cash by carrying out simple tasks https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=Wurastories
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2018
olalat:
Your point is noted but there are alot of benefits the program offer which in my opinion outshine whatever genuine sentiments you may have against it. Apar from the beneficiaries who are giving opportunities to earn little stipend to sustain. The school system benefits greatly from Npower scheme. Most of those post primary school s basically lack required man power before the deployment of the npower graduates. The story is different now. The clever one among them join hands and started contribution which afford them the opportunity to raise little fund for their future plans. Through the program, some finished their masters. N power, no N power, not everyone will have opportunity to work in those organizations who mentioned. No.be today. Check history. Those who are opportune can only tell you the benefits they derived.
God bless you. Not everyone would get work with nnpc or shell

2 Likes

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by robo01(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2018
In Saudarna, we were asked to upload acceptance letter instead of stamped deployment form. I need better clarification pls.
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Mynews: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2018
What about Npower Tax? please
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by FunnyDude(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2018
How much be the salary.. Still 30k? ok lord is your strength
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Albinoflash(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2018
greggng:

You cannot apply anymore cos the window is finally closed for now. 200k beneficiaries were recruited for the 2016 batch. Those ones will be exiting by November. The 2017 batch are 300k in number and the are starting this August. Except the apc gov't win again the program might be stopped. Vote apc if you still hope to be recruited. Pdp only use their own program to benefit their loyal party members but this one ?..,you don't need any godfather or mother.
would have said God punish u,but am a child of God so i don't say the obvious
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by greggng: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2018
Albinoflash:
would have said God punish u,but am a child of God so i don't say the obvious

Stop deceiving yourself hell has a special place for those paying lipserice to God...I 've no doubt you are qualify for such place

1 Like

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by wavestech: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2018
N-Power Build Oyo center only center in Nigeria not received any stipend

From the inception of N-Power Build program, we the beneficiaries at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state are yet to receive a single monthly stipend, all others beneficiaries at others centers like Ibadan, Ogbomoso centers have received up to 4months stipend, and we are running the same program and we are in the same state, how our colleagues in the same state will got their stipends, how Government Technical College Oyo center will be different?
We are at our internship places now without hope of receiving anything,
I now calling the attention of appropriate authority to investigate the corruption going on at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state.
Signed: REP
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Edox4(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2018
What about N-tax applicants
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2018
senatordave1:
Yes oh this is nice up buhari.[b]we shal[/b]l all vote him enmasse next year.but i hope the lga education board is also the lga education authority
You will vote him not us
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2018
Edox4:
What about N-tax applicants
It is batch by batch
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by kogi2010: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2018
some igbos have benefited from dis programme yet dry keep insulting buhari/ osibanjo now dat d good news is come at least my brothers from d other side of niger should 4 once appropriate buhari pls

2 Likes

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by otusnora(f): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Is it only Tuesday for d collection of d deployment letters?
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by kelzgie: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2018
Beface:
Congratulations, make them self go chop a little taste of the national cake (although it's a stipend but it is better than nothing).
It's better o.. 30k to whatever you earn currently.. Isn't bad

4 Likes

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by mynamewilfred(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2018
Who says you can not work there, all things equal? Are you born to serve others?

papiforreal:

God bless you. Not everyone would get work with nnpc or shell
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by ChinagoChiBoy: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2018
N-teach here i come! i am ready to serve my country with all my strengh, with the monthly stipend i am ready to upgrade. #Sign-victory

3 Likes

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by vickydevoka(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
deepwater:
Nigeria

Graduates

the question is this. are u poor?
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by cornel9297: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by cornel9297: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
It will be a nice idea for fg to pay 2017 beneficiaries in arrears (I.e 720k) so that they can exit the program with 2016 beneficiaries on November.
nobody knows if Nigerians will vote out APC government next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Abdulkatcha(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
thanks for the news, god bless PMB. Buhari 2X if u like u like if u no like go hog transformar

2 Likes

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by chinedu234(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
ALMAJIRISM
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Puojebo: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
please I have received a text message to come to ministry of health asaba, delta state. so what's the source of this information because from your message it seems almost all the categories are going to the local government as against what I was informed
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by Maket: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
NYSC PART 2
Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by babztee(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
N-power could have uploaded our deployment letters on our dashboards,in a way reducing unnecessary stress...people live far away from these local govts n its possible to get dissapointed at d long run!i implore us to get info frm prospects who live close to d lga first bfre dashing out to collect our letters(for those living far away)..

2 Likes

Re: Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch by kelzgie: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
AbiaOnline:

SCHEDULE OF COLLECTION OF LETTERS OF DEPLOYMENT FOR N-POWER 2017 SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE

ALL N-HEALTH SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE

Collect your deployment letter from the respective LGA Director of Health on Tuesday 31st July 2018
Immediately upload the signed and stamped deployment letter on your N-Power Portal
You are qualified to receive your stipend commencing 31st August 2018
You are now on board for a period of 2 years subject to commitment , diligence and regular at your PPA

ALL N-TEACH SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE

Collect your deployment letters from the respective LGA Education Board Tuesday 31st July 2018
Immediately upload the signed and stamped deployment letter on your N-Power Portal
You are qualified to receive your stipend commencing 31st August 2018
You are now on board for a period of 2 years subject to commitment, diligence and regular at your PPA

ALL N-AGRO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE

Collect your deployment letters from the ADP Zonal Manager from your respective LGA on Tuesday 31st July, 2018
You are qualified to receive your stipend, commencing on 31st August, 2018
You are now on board for the period of 2 years subject to commitment, diligence and regular at your PPA

Chinenye Nwaogu
Special Adviser to Gov/State Focal Person SIP

just Tuesday?? someone is far away from lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? / Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) / Why Is Nigeria Not Using The Hourly Payment System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.