Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) (2638 Views)

Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt / Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Soundcity beautiful OAP and media personality, Moet Abebe`s birthday is today and she is currently in celebration mood. The actress, in a bid to celebrate her day, posted sultry photos on her official Instagram page baring her ample assets to full view of her fans.
How do see her outfit; Yay or Nay?

More photos @http://www.apygist.com/2018/07/oap-moet-abebe-bares-chest-in-new-photo.html

Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by SenorFax(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
They are simply simulating beach memories
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Watin she dey think before she stand take this kind picture, see her belle like my own. angry
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by LuciferChristi: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Does this woman realise she is old, fat & shapeless?

I can't do this type o. I prefer my slim girls with large, pointed/shot out asses. The extra fatty tissue is unnecessary biko.

*spits*
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Social media Abebe
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by FRANNN: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
She's short
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by zicoraads: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin she dey think before she stand take this kind picture, see her belle like my own. angry
A picture of your bele, or we don't believe it. tongue grin
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by SIMPLYkush: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
milf, mama I like fvck..
I will fvck her despite her ugly face
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by SIMPLYkush: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
milf, mama I like fvck
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by Bossontop(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Nice pair of boobs u got there

Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Since is her birthday i guess she was high before taking and posting this pic on instagram. .

Well happy birthday sha
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by ZoeyJ(f): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
milf, mama I like fvck
Milf is woman with a kid/kids

4 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by Chapelbeatz(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Some of us cant wait to see what she will post next year.
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
zicoraads:

A picture of your bele, or we don't believe it. tongue grin
See her own na, I say e look like my own
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by zicoraads: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
See her own na, I say e look like my own
I want to compare and contrast na angry sad
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
zicoraads:

I want to compare and contrast na angry sad
Make do with this one grin
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by zicoraads: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Make do with this one grin
How can I...this one doesn't tell the complete story. And Chimamanda has spokenr about the danger of a single story tongue
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
zicoraads:

How can I...this one doesn't tell the complete story. And Chimamanda has spokenr about the danger of a single story tongue
I'm not happy this evening. As in, I'm very sad cry

Nl couldn't make me smile... Where is mrcork sef
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by zicoraads: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm not happy this evening. As in, I'm very sad cry

Nl couldn't make me smile... Where is mrcork sef
What happened to you?
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
zicoraads:

What happened to you?
Nothing serious dear.. I wish corky is online
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by OboOlora(f): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2018
This girl, Moyo Lawal, Noble Igwe, Ali n Pawpaw should be living in Congo with the pygmies
Re: Moet Abebe Bares Chest In New Photo To Celebrate Her Birthday (photo) by dlawnoni: 1:09am On Jul 30, 2018
get rid of that excessive fats in your body by clicking the link below
https://ahmedajala64.clickfunnels.com/optins2thvo6r

(1) (Reply)

Singer Adekunle Gold Pictured With "The Ladies" (photo) / Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor / Mr 2kay Rocks “body Odour” Shirt To Show Support For Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.