Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab (8936 Views)

Poll: who is worse

Kaita: 59% (144 votes)
Abdul muttalab: 40% (99 votes)
This poll has ended

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by canuck(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
Extra! Extra! Read All About It. . .

There is a new Greek god of UNDESERVED VICTORY, his name is KAITAnolokopolous!!!!!

Read more here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-464593.32.html#msg6234729
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Ziggyjoel(f): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
shocked wHAT A KAITASTROPHIC INCIDENCE! WHAT A NAT'L DISGRACE! EVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF UR PRESIDO AND MANY OTHER NIGERIAN MINISTERS AND MONEY-BAGS, NIGERIA WAS KAITAED! WHAT A SHAME!
SURELY, KAITA > MUTALLAB
angry sad
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by hooged: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2010
aisha2:

190, the biggest fool of the ceturay. Mumu so because my user name is Aisha you assume am a moslem or a northerner. . Go and sleep yahoo yahoo like you
  OMG so 190 created this thread, what im i doing here? im out . that DH.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by ymozay: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2010
I don't see any connection between the two,its unfortunate that some Nigerians just relate everything to ethnicity/religion,yes Kaita was unprofessional in that instance but he was remorseful he was covering his face(i think he was crying) because it pained him to have being the one to jeopardize our only chance to next round.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Remii(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
No doubt, Kaita messed up, but we should not blame him for all the woes of Super Eagles, he is not the first Nigeria to get red car in a match, even JJ Okocha had been given red card before when he elbow a guy.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by osifred(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
confirm1:

insolent FOOL ,  silly Animal,  Kwasia !!!

kwasia boy where r u, i will like to meet u atleast we speak the same language
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2010
dis is so dead**lmao, buh on a more serious note wat abt yobo, / dat guy just kept on fallin down like a crippled, evn wen he hd d oppourtunity to score a goal and prevent a goal, he just stayed dere doing nada, abeg.we all kno naijans have issues esp wen it comes down to anger, who wan sweaer say him neva tell person waka or shege before, so dat was kaitas own waka and iya nla iya e, bsides dat numba 15 guy and d numba 10 guy, greece btw, dey were too desperate, b4 dat smelling numba 7 came in too, tswwwww, so yhu guyz shld just chill and sip some ALOMO BITTERS on the rocks, tongue
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
men pls i no fit stop to dey laugh here i don read his facebook which people made

1. katia played like some one who plays under the bridge in lagos for 500 naria

2 We need to lock you inside room and blow 10,000 Vuvuzelas into your head!

3. mallam, aboki, yerima, malu,

4. You are the bomb,Kaita!!!, I think they need you in Iraq more than Nigeria!!!, But I no blame you!!!, Oh!! That reminds me,Stevens Seagal needs a personal assistant! Apply!!
VERY FUNNY

5. See your life, yor face dey yahoo for bad, The worstred card foul, slowpoke.

6. OLOSHI, OLODO, OLORIBURUKU, How much did the Greek pay you to make that kind of advance fraud?, Guy do the right thing. Just use acid drink Otapiapia and hang ur self in your hotel room tonight. RIP in advance

7. Apart from you all the nigeria players na wah. E be like say them Bleep south African girls till dawn cus yakubu,osaze and the rest nor play anything

http://www.facebook.com/Sanikaita
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by 190: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
leave am make that cheap ashawo wen them dey call aisha dey defend am
that one wen know say all the nairaland boys go f~uck her and she no go still dey satisfied
make she dey here dey defend her fellow Kaitarized diseased aboki!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by tayo4me(f): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2010
adahna:

dis is so dead**lmao, buh on a more serious note wat abt yobo, / dat guy just kept on fallin down like a crippled, evn wen he hd d oppourtunity to score a goal and prevent a goal, he just stayed dere doing nada, abeg.we all kno naijans have issues esp wen it comes down to anger, who wan sweaer say him neva tell person waka or shege before, so dat was kaitas own waka and iya nla iya e, bsides dat numba 15 guy and d numba 10 guy, greece btw, dey were too desperate, b4 dat smelling numba 7 came in too, tswwwww, so yhu guyz shld just chill and sip some ALOMO BITTERS on the rocks, tongue

About Yobo falling down- U know he just had a baby, so he is probably still weak, that is why he keeps falling.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by 9jarian: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
ActiveMan:

men pls i no fit stop to dey laugh here i don read his facebook which people made

1. katia played like some one who plays under the bridge in lagos for 500 naria

2 We need to lock you inside room and blow 10,000 Vuvuzelas into your head!

3. mallam, aboki, yerima, malu,

4. You are the bomb,Kaita!!!, I think they need you in Iraq more than Nigeria!!!, But I no blame you!!!, Oh!! That reminds me,Stevens Seagal needs a personal assistant! Apply!!
VERY FUNNY

5. See your life, yor face dey yahoo for bad, The worstred card foul, slowpoke.

6. OLOSHI,  OLODO, OLORIBURUKU, How much did the Greek pay you to make that kind of advance fraud?, Guy do the right thing. Just use acid drink Otapiapia and hang your self in your hotel room tonight. RIP in advance

7. Apart from you all the nigeria players na wah. E be like say them bleep south African girls till dawn cus yakubu,osaze and the rest nor play anything

http://www.facebook.com/Sanikaita

Wetin Captain Kanu go do for South Africa ?

At least Kaita enter pitch, what happened to the remainder of the "team"
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Skmoda361(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
190:

leave am make that cheap ashawo wen them dey call aisha dey defend am
that one wen know say all the nairaland boys go f~uck her and she no go still dey satisfied
make she dey here dey defend her fellow Kaitarized diseased aboki!

you knw no say aboki na diseases ni,dat is why he kaitarized nigerians mind.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by 190: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2010
na only Gawd know how many people from 9ja don die 4rm this KAITABOMB dropped on them earlier 2day!!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by bamac(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
Kaitat ,y u?
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by 190: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2010
Kaita is a Nairaland member. Seun please delete his account:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=186503
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by chidichris(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2010
And besides, I dont think the French went all out to criticise Zidane who did something worse back in 2006. We Nigerians are so quick in condemming ourselves, yet we want others to say good things about us. He should learn to control his anger no doubt, but he does not deserve all these bashing on the internet by fellow Nigerians.

why are ppl saying all these bla bla bla. this topic is abt kaita of today and abdul mutallab of december 25. is eighter u stick to this topic or u try the next topic.
u equally have a right to start a new topic.

since ppl have been clamouring for biafra, tolday, i have joined the race and i am telling jonathan in his own interest to let me and my ppl go. we want to go back and form our own team that will be free from terrorists and jackie chans.
if jonathan refuses to let us go, pharoh's case will be a child's play.

we want to be in the next world cup as biafrans and not nigerians.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by 190: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2010
no bi only 9ja con sell granut for worldcup, France follow too.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by mamagee3(f): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
The Kaita guy don suffer. grin grin
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
Kia! because of sani my father came home drunk 4 d first time in 12yrs. Sani u're a complete daft calf, may ur generations be drunkard AMEN!!! I dey pity my dad oooooh! I pray he no kill me with anger tomorrow mrning when he get him sense back. ALL THESE JUST because OF OBOKI.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by CarlosVent(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
men all of dem r from d same mother bt diferent father wich means dey r same
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by kobikwelu(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2010
kaita!!! kaita!!

as i said before ,
NEVER GIVE THESE OYIBOS THE OPPORTUNITY TO PENALIZE U,

and the cow go jetli person, angry angry angry angry angry

the moment i saw wot he did, i knew it was all over for us,

did he think he was playing five aside under the bridge?

his name would go down in infamy,

AND NOBODY SHOULD SAY HIS SENDING OFF HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH US LOOSING THE GAME, COS THE GREEKS PLAYED LIKE SH*T TILL THE SENDING OFF,
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by kidonig: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2010
Nonsense!!!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by landtraza(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2010
canuck:

LIL! Even better, they should make him into a Greek god!

if NIGERIAN FA is at work i want them to ban that son of ZEUS from playing any form of football forever, cause as MALLAM ZEUS the second he need not play with men, but with gods AND godess.  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryHE has humiliated NIGERIANS AND AFRICAN FANS. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :'CRYING CONTINUES,
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by landtraza(m): 12:42am On Jun 18, 2010
HE DID A GREAT JOB. CAUSE AS A god  HE HAVE TO PROTECT HIS PEOPLE, I THINK OTHER gods like bal should congratulating him by now. with titles like   the  GREAT MALLAM ZEUS                                                                                                                                                                                                                                GREAT ZEUS THE SECOND                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ZEUS A.K.A KILL NIGERIAN                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ZEUS GREEK AWAIT YOUR RETURN.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by landtraza(m): 12:54am On Jun 18, 2010
BOTH embarassed cry WELL I THINK THERE HEAD SHOULD BE REMOVE FROM THERE NECK, MORE OVER WE MUST HAVE TO SEND THEM TO AMINE OF UGANDA, CAUSE THEY ANT NIGERIANS FROM MY OWN FINDING. cry shocked
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by drbiola(m): 1:02am On Jun 18, 2010
Useless thread, foolish posters, and for all who has responded condemning kaita naa God go punish una one by one.some people can be extremely stupid.

To a brother, Mr kaita learn from this mistake and move on.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Mariory(m): 1:03am On Jun 18, 2010
landtraza:

if NIGERIAN FA is at work i want them to ban that son of ZEUS from playing any form of football forever, cause as [size=14pt]MALLAM ZEUS[/size] the second he need not play with men, but with gods AND godess.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by mamagee3(f): 1:04am On Jun 18, 2010
drbiola:

Useless thread, foolish posters, and for all who has responded condemning kaita naa God go punish una one by one.some people can be extremely silly.

To a brother, Mr kaita learn from this mistake and move on.

^^Hey, skank. . .

Are you Kaita in person or do you have the kaita-lunatic blood running through your veins? undecided
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by iphy42: 1:10am On Jun 18, 2010
Kaita has showed enough remorse. I pray you all to forgive him, he is human and we all do make mistakes. So plsssssssssss 4give and 4GET. dont crucify this
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by moneyinfo: 1:12am On Jun 18, 2010
All said and done check out SANI KAITA'S RED CARD MIGHT JUST BE THE WORLD CUP WORST AT http:///aimO8M
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by moneyinfo: 1:13am On Jun 18, 2010
All said and done check out SANI KAITA'S RED CARD MIGHT JUST BE THE WORLD CUP WORST AT http:///aimO8M
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by cjsteve: 2:26am On Jun 18, 2010
a clueless lager beer exactly, was i d onli 1 who saw d mumus bulgimg stomaach, http://www.facebook.com/Sanikaita lmao had enuf laffs 4rm facebook,dose guys no get joy.loll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ethiopia To Play Super Eagles On October 13th / FIFA U-20 World Cup: Turkey 2013 / Man United Miss Out On Top Four After Draw With Huddersfield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.