Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos (44412 Views)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) / 2 Brothers Who Drowned In A Beach Buried Together In Uyo Amidst Tears(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Lautechgossip(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
It was a sad moment as two brothers who died in a gum production factory were laid to rest amid tears at their hometown in Ihechiowa, Arochukwu area of Abia state. The young brothers were buried yesterday.

It was gathered that the two brothers, 18-year-old Richard and 25-year-old Monday allegedly inhaled a toxic chemical in the gum production factory where they had worked for many years – which led to their deaths.

According to their heartbroken sister, Helen Daberechi Abel, the duo may have been killed by those who do not wish the family well.

Helen on June 30 took to her Facebook wall to write: “ They try to kill my mum but did not succeed. They try killing my elder brother but God intervene, they try killing me and my elder sister but God deliver us, they try killing Gideon but God save him. Today they have succeeded”.

http://kikiotolu.com/sorrow-as-2-brothers-who-died-in-a-gum-production-factory-are-buried-photos/

1 Share

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Homeboiy: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oh God
which kind journey I enter so
From Benin to Enugu is now 12hrs
Have been stuck in traffic for 2hrs now
haven't even reach the boundary of Edo/delta

RIP to the brothers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
I bet due to poor safety standard

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Niyeal(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rest till we ...
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Tessie01(f): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is really a sad one,oh no!

2 Likes

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by ahiboilandgas: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lautechgossip:
It was a sad moment as two brothers who died in a gum production factory were laid to rest amid tears at their hometown in Ihechiowa, Arochukwu area of Abia state. The young brothers were buried yesterday.

It was gathered that the two brothers, 18-year-old Richard and 25-year-old Monday allegedly inhaled a toxic chemical in the gum production factory where they had worked for many years – which led to their deaths.

According to their heartbroken sister, Helen Daberechi Abel, the duo may have been killed by those who do not wish the family well.

Helen on June 30 took to her Facebook wall to write: “ They try to kill my mum but did not succeed. They try killing my elder brother but God intervene, they try killing me and my elder sister but God deliver us, they try killing Gideon but God save him. Today they have succeeded”.

http://kikiotolu.com/sorrow-as-2-brothers-who-died-in-a-gum-production-factory-are-buried-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove
Africans who tried.....they inhaled toxic chemicals u are blaming some oneelse

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Nickijoy(f): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
occupational hazard...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by africanusvu(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Homeboiy:
Oh God

which kind journey I enter so

From Benin to Enugu is now 12hrs

Have been stuck in traffic for 2hrs now

haven't even reach the boundary of Edo/delta

RIP to the brothers
.And u think its funny?I hate seinh kids like u in adult forum

9 Likes

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Emmafe(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sad new. God will console der family cry cry

Visit my signature for high Samsung phones
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by tommykiwi(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
The family should take heart from this lost.
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bad for them
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hard luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Peter4naz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
RIP TO THE DEAD
Fake and artificial palm wine manufacturer busted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRTi-i6UmU
THIS IS TERRIBLE
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Lagosbynature: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
RIP to them
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by berryford: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is nigeria
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by jamael(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
The problem with many of these factories is that little or no emphasis is placed on Personal Protection equipment for their staff.

In some of the Engineering outfits I've worked in, that's the major issue. The management's concern is only on production and output. Nothing on workers' welfare.

Those who are worse affected are the uneducated ones who do mainly the brawn work, don't know the Chemical composition of the substances they use, and won't possibly find alternative work if they leave. They are paid peanuts and work unbelievable hours.

It's very sad. That's what you get when you work in Nigeria. Many of these people are terminal diseases and infection carriers just from these outfits.

RIP to the brothers. But it might have been avoided.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
The Helen is still blaming unseen enemies.
Nigeria is the enemy lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
R.I.P. to the death

1 Like

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by realmindz: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2018

They try to kill my mum but did not succeed. They try killing my elder brother but God intervene, they try killing me and my elder sister but God deliver us, they try killing Gideon but God save him. Today they have succeeded”.

#1000 ways to die.

The brothers inhaled a toxic chemical and died. Safety first and safety tips must be duly observed.

Well this is Africa, deaths are always blamed on witches and wizards. There are no "they" who killed your brothers, it was an accident.

Condolences to their family

5 Likes

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Yankee101: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
They need compensation for their loss
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by teemy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buffalowings3:
The Helen is still blaming unseen enemies.
Nigeria is the enemy lipsrsealed
When the company should be held responsible.

Sometimes, l just.... *shakes head*

2 Likes

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Mikeross62: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
rip to them
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Jethrolite(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I bet due to poor safety standard
Reminds me of Wahum or whatever it is called in Lagos.
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by blingxx(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
stay away from factory work undecided

1 Like

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by proeast(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
So sad, but it baffles me why every avoidable death in this sh!thole will be blamed on imaginary enemies when Nigeria is the public enemy no1. The company is most likely going to be owned by Indians who are only after profit maximization without recourse to staff safety. Over 90% of those mushroom factories around Ogun state that are owned by Indians and Chinese are like that.
RIP young men, in sane countries your death or similar ones before yours would have led to autopsy report, sanctions and finally enforcement of laws that would prevent future occurrence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Nightmareo07: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rip
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by okerekeikpo: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Soo said my village brothers from Ihechiowa rest in peace bro
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
How can they possibly work in the same unit where they inhale chemicals, In my working place, when you sensitize workers about PPE, they won't hear. U sanction them, you become a bad person, RIP brothers

1 Like

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by blackgold2018(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yankee101:
They need compensation for their loss
It will apply if only they re actually company staffs. If not nothing will be done unless on sympathy.. infant the company will even blame them for their deaths on carelessness. It happens in every companies/factories, be it big or small. Don't argue this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by generationz(f): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
Africans who tried.....they inhaled toxic chemicals u are blaming some oneelse
were they have been working in for years without any death?

or will you tell me they didn't know what the chemical was.

people can die through witchcraft manipulation, by just sleeping and not waking up
Re: Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos by ahiboilandgas: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
generationz:

were they have been working in for years without any death?

or will you tell me they didn't know what the chemical was.

people can die through witchcraft manipulation, by just sleeping and not waking up
Africans reason upside down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) / Meet The Latest couple In Town...... / "Mobile Marriage" — Bridesmaids Carrying Speakers, Battery On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.