Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

“my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri (2696 Views)

Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by 4Ebiscoo: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Controversial Ghanaian actress, Afia Schwarzenegger claims her bosom are firm because she doesn’t allow her numerous cex partners (customers) to mash them during cex bouts like they do to other women.

Afia Schwarzenegger who appeared Ghone TV’s “Duvet” show, said;

“When you are dating me, you know I love b!ow jobs. I am a touching touching person… but my Bosom is a turn-off”.

“I don’t like a man to touch my Bosom . It turns me off, it will make me dry up.” She added.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/my-b00bs-are-still-standing-cos-i-dont.html

Re: “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by dabocity(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
O!osho
Re: “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by MustiizRaja(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
u can never see an infulential lady i mean the one with senxe say all this.. keep wondering why africans generally say trash or reveal their private part always
Re: “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
mtchew. Ugly being.
Re: “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by heydora: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
?
Re: “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by chicagoPD(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Confirm olosho who doesn't lie about her experience as a professional hoe grin grin
Not those ones claiming small gals with big God all around
Re: “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by Kharol1234: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
dat tin standing like dat abi na push up bra she dae use
Re: “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by chriskosherbal(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Seriously I don't hate this babe for being undiluted & raw..

Not all those pretenders who are called "small girls
with big god"..

Pls check out my signature
Re: “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by SAMBARRY: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin
Re: “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by reyscrub(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Is only that its not good to appreciate sex belonging. The way female present themselves make one wonder that their only assignment in life is to serve as tools for man easiness.

I have never seen a young female showcasing her talent in creative field and business achievement.

All they know is to plis and provide pusy for men discharge only for payment.

If not that its not possible to select the sex type of baby to born, sincerely female are not worthy of having.

Well plis God help we male to manage this necessary evil so as not to blame ourselves at the end.
Re: “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by Bossontop(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
undecided
All these olosho sef

Re: “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
reyscrub:
Is only that its not good to appreciate sex belonging. The way female present themselves make one wonder that their only assignment in life is to serve as tools for man easiness.

I have never seen a young female showcasing her talent in creative field and business achievement.

All they know is to plis and provide pusy for men discharge only for payment.

If not that its not possible to select the sex type of baby to born, sincerely female are not worthy of having.

Well plis God help we male to manage this necessary evil so as not to blame ourselves at the end.
even your own mother accepted bride price before she could open her legs. Now let me tell you what you hate to admit. Every woman na asewo

Some exchange sex for money ( the ones you bash regularly)

Some exchange it for jobs, political appointment, promotion or grades in school

The ones you celebrate are the ones that exchanged bride price like tuber of yams, clothing materials ,sweet, shoes for family members etc for sex

Some for kids, so shaming women for what they do on a regular basis is a futile exercise grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Swagged Up As He Rocks Fendi Sweatshirt / Lil Kesh Drops New Music Video Featuring Iyabo Ojo's Daughter (photos) / Happy New Year: Nigeria Fireworks Vs Other Countries Fireworks. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.