Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/18 (235 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/18 by dallyemmy: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/18 by dallyemmy: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Prayer Points - OBEDIENCE MUST BE TOTAL

1.Thank you, Father, for where you started with me, for where I am and for where you are taking me.
2.Thank you, Father, because, I am what I am and where I am today, by your grace.
3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.
4.Father, you have promised never to leave nor forsake me; please, let your mercy prevail over every judgement of sin, in my life and lineage, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, let every consequence of disobedience in my life, be reversed, today, by your mercy, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, destroy by your fire, every spirit of disobedience, stubbornness, rebellion and self - will, in my life, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, in your anger, remember mercy; let your mercy endure forever over my life and family, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, please, do not replace me, with another person, but, rather, perfect me for your use and purpose, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of total and complete obedience, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, uphold me till the end, by your right hand of righteousness, and, let me finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, let your presence, anointing and grace, never diminish, in the life of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and General Overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions. ( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
# GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/18 by dallyemmy: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, July 30, 2018) - These He Did For You

1.Thank you, Jesus, for leaving all your glory in heaven to deliver me from sin and show me the path of life.

2.Thank you, Jesus, for first loving me, in that while I was yet a sinner, you gave your life for me.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me a heart of total submission and obedience to you, in Jesus' name.

5.Lord Jesus, you are my perfect example and role model, please, help me to follow in your footsteps, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me the mind of Christ; a mind that is loving, merciful, self-abasing and self-sacrificing, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let your Will and your Will alone be done in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower and strengthen me to overcome temptations and challenges, that may come my way on a daily basis, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, release upon my life the prayer anointing; empower me to pray earnestly and without ceasing; let prayer never become a burden to me, in Jesus' name.

10.Lord Jesus, I am your sheep; empower me to recognize and hear your voice and give me the grace to follow you till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, release fresh oil and unction, upon your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, for the accomplishment of the work to be done at this year's RCCG annual ministers' conference and convention, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

Read the Open Heavens here:
http://www.openheavensdaily.org

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Not Share Together In Your Relationship With A Guy: / First Step In Search Of God The First Spirit / Living Under Baby Rulers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.