Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Error In My Nigerian Passport! Help!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Error In My Nigerian Passport! Help!! (702 Views)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error In My Nigerian Passport! Help!! by Spotlighte: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hi guys,

I was issued my passport last year's December. I just realized today that my date of birth came out wrong. January was used instead of October. What do I do, and what's the cost implication?

I need to make a travel. Would it affect anything, as my documents all have October?
Re: Error In My Nigerian Passport! Help!! by decatalyst(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
My mummy said I should ask "if you forgot the address of where you got it?

Or @Seun have started issuing the 10yrs valid international passports?

2 Likes

Re: Error In My Nigerian Passport! Help!! by Spotlighte: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
decatalyst:

Lol, no.
Re: Error In My Nigerian Passport! Help!! by Spotlighte: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
decatalyst:

Or @Seun have started issuing the 10yrs valid international passports?

Who's Seun? I'll really need to talk to him.
Re: Error In My Nigerian Passport! Help!! by Spotlighte: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
rajiraymond:

What's newspaper publication has to do in mistake of date of birth?
Is it changed of names?
All he needs to do is to go back and tender the original certificate of date of birth for corrections.

Can this be done in Lagos? And what's the cost implication? Please

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Diploma In New Zealand / Someone Learning How To Drive With 2016 Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (photo) / See Countries Producing And Exporting Air Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.