Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Which Of These Skills Will Be More In Demand Abroad - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Of These Skills Will Be More In Demand Abroad (939 Views)

Learn These Skills For Free / Job Opportunity In Portugal If You Have These Skills. / BRING YOUR DRIVE & GET These IN-DEMAND SKILLS - (uPDATED 2021)- ANYTHING U WANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Skills Will Be More In Demand Abroad by Krusty: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Guys please I need advice.
I would like to travel abroad in the near future to further my education but first, I'll like to equip myself with some relevant skills.

I stumbled on NIIT some time ago and I decided to do a digital course with them. However, I'm confused on which one to go for.
I'm torn between Web development and Java programming.
Guys, which of the aforementioned programs do you think will be more lucrative and relevant abroad?
Your opinions are highly needed.
Re: Which Of These Skills Will Be More In Demand Abroad by brightpeters4(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Learn both web development shouldn't take you time to learn.
Re: Which Of These Skills Will Be More In Demand Abroad by Jengbetiele: 1:50am On Jul 30, 2018
Learn data structure and algorithms. With a good background here, it will be easier to catch up on multiple languages and the sky will be your spring board. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Codelagos Hackathon / Moat Academy Project Demo: Please Watch Tolu Sanwoolu Presents His Web App / Embedded Systems Engineer For IOT Project Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.