Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Which Of These Skills Will Be More In Demand Abroad? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Of These Skills Will Be More In Demand Abroad? (314 Views)

You Need To Master These Skills In Order To Be A Successful Web Designer / Looking For Remote Jobs? These Are The Top 10 In Demand Skills You Should Try / Quality Content Writter Urgently In Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Skills Will Be More In Demand Abroad? by Krusty: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Guys please I need advice.
I would like to travel abroad in the near future to further my education but first, I'll like to equip myself with some relevant skills.

I stumbled on NIIT some time ago and I decided to do a digital course with them. However, I'm confused on which one to go for.
I'm torn between Web development and Java programming.
Guys, which of the aforementioned programs do you think will be more lucrative and relevant abroad?
Your opinions are highly needed.
Re: Which Of These Skills Will Be More In Demand Abroad? by brightpeters4(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
From my own point of view you can do the two cos web development is different from web design and you can learn web development within 1 day depending on your learning speed. Unlike web design that involve learning code (HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, PHP, etc), web development is just the use of some drag and drop web app like Elementor.
You can learn web development and java app development without any stress.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Responsinator Review: Get Full Information On How Your Visitors See Your Website / Facebook Ads / Top 10 Legitimate Ways To Make A Lot Of Money On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.