Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos (28558 Views)

Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Jim Iyke With Mercy Johnson, Sola Sobowale And Toyin Abraham (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by praizblog: 3:01am On Jul 30, 2018
From praizenews.com

Checkout this beautiful adorable photos of Nollywood mamas Patience Ozokwor and Sola Sobowale.

Guys who will you rather choose to be your mother inlaw among this two ?

As shared by patience okonkwo with caption she wrote :

Having a great time on set. Hope you all had a lovely weekend #MamaGLovers. Cheers to an amazing week ahead

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-fun-photos-of-sola-sobowale-and-patience-okonkwo/

10 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by praizblog: 3:01am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by ipobarethieves: 3:10am On Jul 30, 2018
cool
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Babyforever(f): 3:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Mama G...... G for general wink

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Anigreat: 3:21am On Jul 30, 2018
shocked

This is unacceptable in Nigeria

Yes

what i'm trying to say here is

I hate lesbians!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by malificent(f): 3:31am On Jul 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Yes

what I'm trying to say here is

I hate lesbians!

Your brain is full of relaxer angry

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 30, 2018
Beautiful Mamas.

6 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Waakanda: 5:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Smiles make the world go round.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2018
Toyin Tomato and Mama G kiss kiss

Two of Nollywood legits.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Exwizard: 6:15am On Jul 30, 2018
Those days of acting both of them were known for the serious role they played..... Like wicked roles

Bless you both

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by englishmart(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2018
Beautiful veterans, not all these people here shouting Igbo amaka, and afonja amaka upandown. Lol.

8 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by fiercehillz(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2018
Never a dull moment with these colossus

3 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Preca(f): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2018
nice
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by itspzpics(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lalasticlala how far
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by teebaxy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
My campaign is
*Mai shayi has a PVC.
*Mai barrow has a PVC.
*Mai Debino has a PVC.
*Shoe shiner has a PVC.
*Sugar cane seller has a PVC.
*Bus Drivers/Conductors have PVC
*Motor park Agberos have PVC.

You (a student or a graduate with BSc or MSC holder) with all your education and exposure still don't have PVC.
The worst thing is that you even try to justify why you don't have one "my vote won't count".

For the sake of those who paid your school fees & fed you through school, please don't make all your education/exposure useless with statements like that.

If votes don't count, politicians won't bribe/pay people to vote them.

Go and get your PVC!!!

Pls rebroadcast to those who think they are wise to not have PVCs
Copied #ourmumudondo

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thought mama g no dey wear makeup n jewelry again?. Any way I still choose her

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Skyfornia(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
I only know one person among them.. shocked shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by OboOlora(f): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
One awesome mother and a terrible mother-in-law

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Sirpaul(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
why be a waste to this generation
Anigreat:
shocked

Yes

I hate lesbians!

2 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Afonja007: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
englishmart:
Beautiful veterans, not all these people here shouting Igbo amaka, and afonja amaka upandown. Lol.
igbo amaka afonja iyabo

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by 1miccza: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
malificent:

Your brain is full of relaxer angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by sunnyblue26: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
correct Mamas
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Naijawebmaster: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mama G is ageing gracefully. kiss

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by SAMBARRY: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Anybody wey get these 2 women as in-laws or elder sisters Don buy market o shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Sunkyboie(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
i love Shobo in particular

9 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by bencr7: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Yes

I hate lesbians!
come who be diz one, pls give me ur brain let me replace it with cow own.

2 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by ibkayee(f): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Love these two kiss
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Welcome back, missed you
ibkayee:
Love these two kiss
Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by ibkayee(f): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Welcome back, missed you
D’awww kiss

You could always email me tbh

2 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos by Nightmareo07: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sean Kanu 14th Birthday: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Son's Birthday / Oge Okoye Reunites With Her Kids As They Embark On Summer Holiday / Fun Photo Of Funke Akindele, Kate Henshaw, Falz, Joke Silva, Rachael Oniga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.