Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,661 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) (6245 Views)

I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me / Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service / More About Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Amba555(f): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2018
holarleycon:

In that light, I will be sending free Road Safety past questions both oral and d compuer base to all d emails dt quote me by 2moro 1-08-2018, 8pm. If u quote me after this time, I MAY (emphasis on may) not be able to send it to u.

May God help us all.
Please help forward to ekugumuche@gmail.com thanks
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Amba555(f): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Anextin:

Do you know wbat their take home is for graduates
Between 100-120k
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Norabay(f): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
ehinmowo:
Though I nid help, I will start by heping others first.

In that light, I will be sending free Road Safety past questions both oral and d compuer base to all d emails dt quote me by 2moro 1-08-2018, 8pm. If u quote me after this time, I MAY (emphasis on may) not be able to send it to u.

May God help us all.
BOSS help send it to iniabasiekwere@gmail.com
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by IgandoIkotun(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
ehinmowo:

May God help us all.

I'm interested edweezy121@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Gboyega18: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pls send it to me Mosesgboyega@gmail.com
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Snowkel(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
ehinmowo:

May God help us all.
Kudufo@gmail.com
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Bishop000(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
ehinmowo:
I want us to use this thread to guide ourselves appropriately, provide help where necessary concerning these jobs.

If u hv slot to give out, even for cash, lets knw here. If u hv interview questions to share (free pls), let's knw.

If u hv info concerning date, required number of candidates and so on, share with us. God bless!

ewauduonya@gmail.com
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by ehinmowo: 12:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Anextin:

Do you know wbat their take home is for graduates

I am not sure...bt d info I got shiwed dt d whole thing plus allowance should hover around 120-135k
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Lechkan(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2018
Areolaolalekan32@gmail.com thanks

ehinmowo:

May God help us all.
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by ojelaoo(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2018
ehinmowo:

May God help us all.

olamideojela@gmail.com
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by dgoldenu: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
ehinmowo:

May God help us all.
dgoldenu@gmail.com
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by StarUp: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com or 07056649003...as you remember to help him, God will also remember to help you...thanks.

NB: Though any part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Tobanks: 1:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Please i need it. Tobanksmichael@gmail.com
ehinmowo:

May God help us all.
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by dnapstar(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2018
ehinmowo:

May God help us all.
Until date,we no receive any past question.
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2018
osamudiamenimadiyi@gmail.com.. pls, I need them oo
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by ehinmowo: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
dnapstar:

Until date,we no receive any past question.

Sorry for the delay. I hv sent to everyone now.
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Adoladol: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Aondonaaondona@gmail.com
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by dnapstar(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
ehinmowo:

Got it. Thanks for sharing..
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by ckeedee: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bro please help and send to me too. Ckinate@gmail.com. Thank you.
ehinmowo:

Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by ehinmowo: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
greatestman:

Cliffmultidimensonal@gmail.com

Ur mail was rejected. Check again pls
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by pavlovt: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
ehinmowo:

babtee03@yahoo.com

May God help us all.
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Adebowale89(m): 5:25am On Aug 23, 2018
dnapstar:

can you pls send me the past QST
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Uzoezeamugo: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2018
ehinmowo:

please dear help your poor brother with past questions. uzoezeamugo@gmail.com
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Uzoezeamugo: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2018
dnapstar:

Please help me sir with the past questions uzoezeamugo@gmail.com
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by lecowas: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Pls help me with the past questions o. lecowass@gmail.com
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Eemekaok(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2018
Pls bro...i need it toƶ. Emeka.okoye@yahoo.com
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by eddyfranco(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
16th and 17th of this month may be the dates for the frsc recruitment exercise. From a source.
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by francisisuh(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
ehinmowo:

May God help us all.
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Omooba90: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2018
ehinmowo:

please do sent to dis mail: jackzyjunior@gmail.com thanks
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Omooba90: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2018
dnapstar:

good evening, please can you kindly forward the past question to my mail: jackzyjunior@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Road Safety, Fire Service And Prison Service Recruitment (info) by Bmarafa(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please here is my email and phone number:
bmarafa@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meristem / Dragnet: Nestle Nigeria Plc Test / National Intelligence Agency Of Nigeria (NIA): Graduate Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.