Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners (1230 Views)

China Adult Products Supplier Looking For Partners, Distributors And Marketers / Looking For Partners / Searching For Partners In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by Paypaller(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
U're all just a funnybunch.
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by mrsage(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2010
I'm interested. My email address,itunuomotayo@yahoo.com
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by lyfe(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2010
Which kind of iphones are you talking about? drop me a mail at admin@regallynks.com
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by Paypaller(m): 5:28am On Jun 22, 2010
Its funny how people dont read simple instructions or dont use their heads. I expect a serious person to send me a mail telling me what they want and how prepared they are and not dropping email addresses here. I have already found a good number of serious people who have taken innovative steps to reach me, establish a business relationship and we are moving on. They didnt drop their email addresses, they sent me mails telling me what they wanted and wanted to if and how i can help. Thanks for dropping Ur emails though. I just dont know what U want me to do with them as i have nothing to tell U and for christ sake what do i do with Ur BB Pin, what is that?
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by texazzpete(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2010
Paypaller:

Its funny how people dont read simple instructions or dont use their heads. I expect a serious person to send me a mail telling me what they want and how prepared they are and not dropping email addresses here. I have already found a good number of serious people who have taken innovative steps to reach me, establish a business relationship and we are moving on. They didnt drop their email addresses, they sent me mails telling me what they wanted and wanted to if and how i can help. Thanks for dropping your emails though. I just dont know what U want me to do with them as i have nothing to tell U and for christ sake what do i do with your BB Pin, what is that?

And it's amazing how YOU sound. You didn't provide any contact information apart from asking people to Google you up and add you on Facebook. Why would someone who takes his privacy serious want to do that?
Every single person who has replied you has the right idea. You're the one in the wrong, and you come across as an 'unserious' businessman.
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by lyfe(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2010
Paypaller:

Its[b] funny how people dont read simple instructions or dont use their heads[/b]. I expect a serious person to send me a mail telling me what they want and how prepared they are and not dropping email addresses here. I have already found a good number of serious people who have taken innovative steps to reach me, establish a business relationship and we are moving on. They didnt drop their email addresses, they sent me mails telling me what they wanted and wanted to if and how i can help. Thanks for dropping your emails though. I just dont know what U want me to do with them as i have nothing to tell U and for christ sake what do i do with your BB Pin, what is that?

Caveat Emptor.
This self acclaimed business man should learn to use his head to communicate politely rather than spewing nonsense. I have no time here but how come someone selling Iphone 4 does not know what to do with BB pin.
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by adedejios(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2010
It goes a long way to show how unserious you are,you dropped in business proposal without your email address or any means you couldnt be reached,and you open your mouth to insult those who dropped their email address.it unfortunate you dont even know what to do with a BB pin,are you sure you are in the usa at all,people beware of the poster
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by KunleA2(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2010
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by gogo123: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
Paypaller:

Hi Fellow Nigerians,
My name is John Orafa and i'm a student at Brigham Young University in Idaho, USA. I own and offer some business services to fellow Nigerians online and have recently added the sale of iPhones, which i unlock myself and ship to Nigeria. If U have been following the news for a while U will know that Apple (The company that makes Macs and the famous iPhones and iPods) will be releasing the next best phone the world has ever seen.

Because Americans like to discard what they have for anything new i have decieded to start buying used iPhones (they look so clean U'd hardly tell they have been used) and sending to Nigeria. I currently buy and ship Game consoles:XBoxes, PS 3's, PSP's, Nintendo DS's, Digital Cameras and accessories, Laptops, Projectors, etc. to Nigeria and am trying to meet interested individuals who have a market for iPhones.

You can Google my name and search for me. I am also on facebook and U can add me up buy sending a friend request. U will have access to all my pictures and those i upload everyday to confirm my identity. I will forward my phone number to whoever asks via email and hope we can get to talk serious business.

Thanks for reading and do have a good one.

John O.
you did not drop enough information for one to use in getting across to you.am interested in doing things with you, what do we Google or look for in face book?john orafa? what if there are more than one?
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by Paypaller(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2010
First off, I said some people had already contacted me. How did they find me? By simply reading my post, every word of it and till the end where i have my email address tucked away for the smart to see. I'm suprised some of U have so many post and dont know U can send a message or find someones email by clicking on thier ID's. Even if i didnt i have my profile picture posted so U know its me when U do a facebook search for my name. How many of U actually made attemts to reach me? If U didnt see an email, didnt i leave enough clues for any serious person to look me up and actually find me? U guys are not serious and U know what? U dont have to be cos not everyones supposed to be anyway.

Now let me take on your dumb responces one after the other.
@ Texazzpette : If i had something to hide i wont be telling U my real name and who told U everyone has to hide their name in the name of privacy online. Thats so old school. With the facebook era hiding Ur real name has no real benefits (I'm sure U still live in the old school social networking era). Who am i hiding my name from? Are U afraid of people knowing who U are? Sorry, I'm not. Is it wrong for me to tell my fellow Nigerians who i am. U couldnt even see my email address at the bottom of my post. Does that make U any serious than i am?

@ lyfe: U're a dumb creep. What do U mean by "self acclaimed businessman"? Should i wait for U to tell fellow Nigerians who i am n what i do? I never said i sold "iPhone 4's" (Are U visually impaired?) even if i do, but more than that when i said "What is that?" i didnt mean i dint know what a BB pin was, i was asking what stupidity is that? I use an iPhone 3G and an HTC Evo 4G (Just so U know) and have unlocked many BB Storms and Tours and sent to Nigeria so thinking i have no idea what BB pin is dumbness on your part. I also said n i quote "have recently added the sale of iPhones" n U ask me "what kind of iPhones"? Can U read? Does the word "iPhones" sound like a singular term? Meanwhile i'm sure U havent heard of PingChat. Look it up cos thats what the world is using now, not BB Pins that can only be used on the RIM platform.

@ adedeji_os: U also didnt see my email address cos U werent looking, U were skimming. Is that how U intend to find business oppurtunities online? I'm indeed in the US (Just under my ID is my location, U obviously didnt see that too, did U?)and lots of other places U'll only see on TV or read in those borrowed magazines. Now look up my email and send a proper message and i'll give U my number. Stop displaying your ignorance.

@ gogo123: U obviously didnt see my email address at the end of my post and your responce suggests U deserve an apology cos U know how to talk and do what every sensible person does; Ask questions.

I did recieve 16 friend request from people who quoted what i had posted here. If U didnt take the time to read thru my post to see my email its your fault not mine.
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by dunnyadex: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2010
It is such a disappointment dat a business man of ur type,so u say wud talk like diz.all diz pple were so keen abt d iphone bizness&all u cud do is to lash out all diz offensive words @ dem.am so sorry to say u re not wat u proclaimed to be&i think u shud go 4 a customer service training.
Mr moderator I think u have to check diz,diz isn't a place to throw words @ pple all in d name of doing bizness.
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by dvd(f): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2010
i agree,poster cnt b a gud biz man,damn 2 arrogant,0 in customer service. even if u were insulted,doesnt change u,u knw wat u want! Au revoir
Re: Iphones For N40,000 = Looking for partners by Paypaller(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2011
Its obvious people dont read anything that exceeds 5 lines.

(1) (Reply)

We Can Make Clothes For Your Fashion Brand And Boutique. BB PIN- 22B5D50C / Wholesalers & Importers Of Personal Care Products Needed - Lulu.ng / Oil Palm Mill For Sale In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.