Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

When Will Nairaland Adapt? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / When Will Nairaland Adapt? (546 Views)

Ready To Grow???, Adapt The Latest Technology Trend For Your Business / When Will Nairaland Adapt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nairaland Adapt? by Enouwem(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2018
The media, social media, blogging, website, etc. landscape is fast evolving.

You'll observe that a lot of things have changed and other sites are adapting, even new sites are springing up with new features, but nairaland is yet to do this.

Let's not even talk about the static page issue.

Let's talk about CONTENT CURATION

Contents are not curated properly on nairaland.
It is espected that posts with most likes should make it to the frontpage or maybe the trending page.

Also, comments with most likes should make it to the top.

That's the current way in which contents are curated. You can check other sites.

As a person that've been on this site for long, that wants this site to grow bigger and that visits this site daily, I'm asking:

seun, when will this new feature be implemented?

Lalasticlala, you can pass the message.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nairaland Adapt? by TOSIN116: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2018
what about all this ancient emoji that we have be using since prehistoric time when will nairaland update?
Re: When Will Nairaland Adapt? by Enouwem(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2018
TOSIN116:
what about all this ancient emoji that we have be using since prehistoric time when will nairaland update?
That one too
Re: When Will Nairaland Adapt? by LuciferChristi: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2018
We also need a special section for tribalism.

Tribalism has come to stay in Nairaland and the sooner Seun accepts that, the better for him. Experts say tribalism is expected to grow by almost 400% over the next 6 months on Nairaland - this is too huge to be ignored.

Give us our own special Section with me as moderator grin where we can move the noble ideology of tribalism forward. Sexuality has its section under Romance so why not us under Politics?

Nairaland should evolve.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nairaland Adapt? by Siki355(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2018
true talk ..
d mods aren't helping matas at all they bring anything up front( FP)...

They don't even scrutinized
my own is dat they should monetize likes,, wu ever gets 200+ likes in a comment ave some percentage in his/her bank account..
they should Emulate Instagram.. if they wanna stay relevant
Re: When Will Nairaland Adapt? by airsaylongcon: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2018
The first question to ask is "What is Nairaland's business model?" that is what is NL value proposition and how do they plan to deliver this value to consumers?

If their current operations enable them fulfil their business model why should they change?
Re: When Will Nairaland Adapt? by Enouwem(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:
We also need a special section for tribalism.

Tribalism has come to stay in Nairaland and the sooner Seun accepts that, the better for him. Experts say tribalism is expected to grow by almost 400% over the next 6 months on Nairaland - this is too huge to be ignored.

Give us our own special Section with me as moderator grin where we can move the noble ideology of tribalism forward. Sexuality has its section under Romance so why not us under Politics?

Nairaland should evolve.
I picked the last statement. Nairaland should evolve
Re: When Will Nairaland Adapt? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Suen is afraid to part with his money hence, his hesitation to hire a bad ass programmer and web developer that will implement some needed features in this noble forum. He's not a programmer and it's very understandable. NL is just a script he bought. But at least, he should invest to rise with the trends. Change is inevitable!

Has it been Suen is business inclined, this forum would have been the number 1 forum in the world. But NO, he's contented with what he has already. Let's say he's comfortable where he is, he doesn't want to grow any further.. Anyway, what do know? I'm just a user..
Re: When Will Nairaland Adapt? by YorubaEmir: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2018
The same NL of 2008. The only thing they work on is their Bot and page numbering

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Needed / how to make money online thread / Hello Freinds, I Have A Project ,wich I Need Like 5 Sofisticated Programmers. V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.