Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Prayer To St Francis Of Assisi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer To St Francis Of Assisi (232 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer To St Francis Of Assisi by Oganiebonam: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

www.devotionsite.com
Re: Prayer To St Francis Of Assisi by fullofgrace(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2018
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/07/18 / Moral Dilemma. How Would You Feel? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/08/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.