Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB (25064 Views)

Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Brainy! Boy Smashes WAEC After Smashing JAMB / Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Newsmania: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2018
For smashing his West African Certificate Examination and Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination in flying colours, a young Nigerian man has been offered a scholarship abroad.

A brilliant Nigeiran student identified as Thompson Christian has earned himself scholarship abroad after passing his West African Certificate Examination and Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination in flying colours.
Thompson scored an aggregate of 309 in JAMB and now his dream of studying abroad has come to reality. Thompson also came out in flying colours in WAEC. He made 7A’s and 2C’s in the recently released WAEC result.
Armed with his excellent results, the young man applied to study Aerospace Engineering in USA. After verification of his results, he was granted scholarship at the Wichita State University in Kansas city.
The teenage boy has also been granted visa as he’s due to travel very soon for his studies.

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-student-offered-scholarship-to-study-in-us-after-smashing-his-waec-and-jamb/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by SaintHilary(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2018
undecided wat about 15years old boy who scored 332 in jamb and 9 A1 in waec, he did not smash it abi? may God bless this Nigeria sha

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Congratulations to him, we need more like him. If only our government could allocate a bigger budget to our education sector, we would have more stories like this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by sabbiboi: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ndigbo Kwenu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Almost1stclass: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Igweeee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Jul 31, 2018
Armed with his excellent results, the young man applied to study Aerospace Engineering in USA. After verification of his results, he was granted scholarship at the Wichita State University in Kansas city.
The teenage boy has also been granted visa as he’s due to travel very soon for his studies.

Happy for you Brilliant boy. 
Off you go to the country where things work. 
By the time you are back, our country will be close to Yankee too.
All the best boy.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
undecided wat about 15years old boy who scored 332 in jamb and 9 A1 in waec, he did not smash it abi? may God bless this Nigeria sha
Amen o!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by qanda: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2018
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by omamush(f): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2018
this is encouraging, at least assistance was given to someone who deserves it, but trust Nigerians they rather give millions to BBN winners and beauty pageants.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by lordtosan(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2018
As u go, no come back o.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Make sure u dont come back after

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by stepo707: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by princeade86(m): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2018
na luck ran to d guy because there is one 15 year old boy that has 9a and 332 in jamb.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by mightguy(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Igbo amaka. Igbo amaka. Igbo mma nu. Igbo esika. Igbo ogadimma.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2018
And his parents paid 4 his exams at SPECIAL CENTERS YES/NO
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by AmeLonRo(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
Hmmnn. I have helped 2 of my mentees to travel on scholarship to Turkey and USA for Masters. Many don't know about opportunities here and abroad. So many do not apply. This chap has information, he applied and he was selected. The others with higher scores had no information, did not apply and we're not considered. If you have someone with good B. SC. or M. Sc.I can mentor for a small fee and they will get something good in a short while.
I have been to many states in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and USA. Information is key. Don't call me on this but send a mail to me at newgbenge@yahoo.com

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by GraceAndFavour: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
Information is key. This one got information about applying for such scholarships in the USA and applied, but the other one, perhaps, didn't apply for such.
"Ask and you shall receive. He that asks receives."

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by hussnainali: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2018
To find amazing collection of Happy Bakrid Wishes, muharram quotes, muharram poetry and Hajj Quotes. Please visit us to find amazing collection. Many Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by perdollar(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
for medical school back den, I know plenty guys wey get waec A1 parallel smash jamb n post jamb wt well over 300 score. me na only 2 b2 I get d rest na credit. my brother today I dey practice while d high scorers av dropped out or r stl struggling to pass MBBS. its not by score

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by perdollar(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2018
princeade86:
na luck ran to d guy because there is one 15 year old boy that has 9a and 332 in jamb.
dt 15years old na afonja so nobody WL take him serious bc he WL end up shouting ojota obalanle or a rapist. ds one na nwafo Igbo, d potentials in dem is usually obvious

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by cooldipo(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2018
Beta pikin
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by akeentech(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2018
Hello hi
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by theoldpretender(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2018
He didn't write SAT?

Maybe his college is one of the few American colleges that does not accept SAT.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by SarakiBukola: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2018
perdollar:
dt 15years old na afonja so nobody WL take him serious bc he WL end up shouting ojota obalanle or a rapist. ds one by nwafo Igbo, d potentials in dem is usually obvious

Get help for your psychiatric problems

Yoruba are not responsible for your fagg0try

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by hollywater: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2018
Newsmania:
For smashing his West African Certificate Examination and Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination in flying colours, a young Nigerian man has been offered a scholarship abroad.

A brilliant Nigeiran student identified as Thompson Christian has earned himself scholarship abroad after passing his West African Certificate Examination and Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination in flying colours.
Thompson scored an aggregate of 309 in JAMB and now his dream of studying abroad has come to reality. Thompson also came out in flying colours in WAEC. He made 7A’s and 2C’s in the recently released WAEC result.

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-student-offered-scholarship-to-study-in-us-after-smashing-his-waec-and-jamb/
Wicked Op,you tried hard to cover the boys native name , but God exposed you.Thompson Christian. If he had sold drug,you will not hesitate to include Chibuzor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by BanevsJoker(m): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
Did that one apply to a foreign university for a scholarship? Or did he just apply to UNIBEN to study Advanced Yahoo Analytics?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Jaqenhghar: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2018
omamush:
this is encouraging, at least assistance was given to someone who deserves it, but trust Nigerians they rather give millions to BBN winners and beauty pageants.
Its the way the society is tuned nah. How many Niggerians tune in to watch debates and quizzes? But see them fighting over BBN and football matches. Its the way the society percieves its priorities

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Mrchilling03: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
From the write up he did not just pass his exams he applied to the school abroad and got the scholarship. You cant tell if the other boy applied to a school that was willing to give scholarship. Its not just about passing waec and jamb you need to go the extra mile.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Pavore9: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:

Did he apply for the same scholarship?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Promzyunique(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2018
AmeLonRo:
Hmmnn. I have helped 2 of my mentees to travel on scholarship to Turkey and USA for Masters. Many don't know about opportunities here and abroad. So many do not apply. This chap has information, he applied and he was selected. The others with higher scores had no information, did not apply and we're not considered. If you have someone with good B. SC. or M. Sc.I can mentor for a small fee and they will get something good in a short while.
I have been to many states in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and USA. Information is key. Don't call me on this but send a mail to me at newgbenge@yahoo.com
I smell scam.............. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student / Adekunle Oyeyemi: Court Orders Covenant University To Pay N10m As Damages / Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.