Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower (785 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch / Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower by ennygr8: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2018
Good day, with respect to announcement by Npower for collection of posting/ deployment letter from NOA-abuja, I decide to create this thread so that individual concern can use this platform to inform, discuss, resolve challenges and help one another to achieve our goals. please let us feel free to post and share useful information in relation to the subject matter. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower by iprince7: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2018
ennygr8:
Good day, with respect to announcement by Npower for collection of posting/ deployment letter from NOA-abuja, I decide to create this thread so that individual concern can use this platform to inform, discuss, resolve challenges and help one another to achieve our goals. please let us feel free to post and share useful information in relation to the subject matter. Thank you.
Hi.... Have they started giving deployment letters at Bwari Area council?..... Because I heard there's no official to attend to volunteer s

1 Like

Re: Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower by ennygr8: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2018
iprince7:

Hi.... Have they started giving deployment letters at Bwari Area council?..... Because I heard there's no official to attend to volunteer s
no they said till Monday

1 Like

Re: Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower by iprince7: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2018
ennygr8:
no they said till Monday
Thanks
Re: Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower by Lasteph: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Wat abt amac
Re: Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower by arowz56(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kuje tomorrow
Re: Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower by iprince7: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
What about abaji
Re: Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower by ennygr8: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bwari has started issuing posting letters today. if you are in that area council, you can go pick up your deployment letter.
Re: Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower by thebest1210(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Any news on AMAC?
Re: Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower by loveintokyo: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
While waiting for npower, you vmcan also be your own boss!

I am making my cool cash with 40% ROI for 5days. I.e I collect 40% of my investment every 5days till the end of my investment period. Capital could be withdrawn at the end of the investment term. There are several investment packages to choose from ranging from 2months to 1 year. To participate chat me on 08169896988. You can also be making at least 3k even without investment. See you at the top!

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Management Trainee Programme / Interswitch Job Vacancies / Lesson Teacher In Port Harcourt 75k-100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.