Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria (28622 Views)

Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / Covenant University Ranks 91st Best University Amongst Emerging Economies / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by teebaxy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Op must be a student or graduate of Abuad, give us the complete list and source or you shut up

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Asek1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Someone shud educate me pls angry Is Education in Nigeria anything to write home about All our 'Leaders' are sending their kids abroad for crying out loud
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Adebowale89(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
the same Abuad that a second class upper accounting graduate don't know how to write an article "the antidote of economic recession"?

I have forgotten I'm in Nigeria, where professor title is dashed out like waec GCE
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by rhidow: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ebirra:
As a product of a state university, I must say this with healthy envy and admiration.
Private universities are the best; well maintained infrastructure, well paid, qualified and dedicated staff, reduced vices (since laws are better enforced), faster academic session and mobilization, and a better opportunity to prove your intellectual worth.

I am a graduate of 2016/2017 set, KSU and I am yet to go for service. God punish Yahaya Bello

If you are among those trying to shame private owned university, I decree and declare, all your children shall attend state universities.

You think say that one na curse, well it maybe in our SHITHOLE Nation not in US and co.

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by pabostt: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
CU still leads ABUAD on webometric. Where did OP get the data? The image below is for Sub Saharan Africa on webometric.

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by afilaka(f): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Really?? Bt i know alot of parents that stil struggle to keep their children in private schools.and i also knw students in private school that ve difficulty in even feeding demselves.so the fact that one s in a private school does not mean the person is from a rich home.most are from an average home.
MrImole:

Look at you, for any parent to afford the school, connections to get job won't be the problem

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by simplesearch: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hope ABUAD and CU wont end up as REAL madrid-RON and BARcelona-MES of our time, while they put paid to the visibility of other equally good private UNI's, with Both becoming major contender the possibility of rotating the award for a very long time is high, leaving others gasping.
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by MrImole: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
afilaka:
Really?? Bt i know alot of parents that stil struggle to keep their children in private schools.and i also knw students in private school that ve difficulty in even feeding demselves.so the fact that one s in a private school does not mean the person is from a rich home.most are from an average home.

Their students pay more than a million naira per session, you think an/any average home can afford that?
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by simplesearch: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Ebirra post=69829682] As a product of a state university, I must say this with healthy envy and admiration.
Private universities are the best; well maintained infrastructure, well paid, qualified and dedicated staff, reduced vices (since laws are better enforced), faster academic session and mobilization, and a better opportunity to prove your intellectual worth.

I am a graduate of 2016/2017 set, KSU and I am yet to go for service. God punish Yahaya Bello

If you are among those trying to shame private owned university, I decree and declare, all your children shall attend state universities.

Na Nairalanders do you, why the transfer of aggression?
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by ayokenny37(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ebirra:
As a product of a state university, I must say this with healthy envy and admiration.

You were making sense until you typed the emboldened.

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
kolafolabi:
LAUTECH also beats others as the best State University despite the challenges
Stories
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by blessedmeme: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Giddymoney:
If dem like make dem carry 77th na their business

Thank God I am done with exams

Na wah for you ooo u dey vex
grin grin grin u no go kill me with laugh jor
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Archbishop88: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dz is what we are known for in Ekiti. Thanks to baba Are. How come we have such tout as Governor. Ifayose has never for once display true attribute of Ekiti man. Maybe inh mama get Igbo concubine during his pregnancy.
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by ekaette1621: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
iberrylee:
Yoruba south west leads in Education while others leads in crime from the east, in politics we rule, in telecom we rule, in tech and innovation and start up we lead..we deserve some accolades
.YORUBA MY FOOT

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by DavSagacity(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Giddymoney:
If dem like make dem carry 77th na their business

Thank God I am done with exams
Lolzzzzzzz.....I can bet it say Na federal University you go.
I can relate...
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by ekaette1621: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
SKELETON UNIVERSITY is the best
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
MrImole:

Look at you, for any parent to afford the school, connections to get job won't be the problem
That is not true. Many of my friends from that school are jobless
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by farem: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
cosmatika:
"I encourage our members to remain faithful even in defeat. Every PDP defector will return with empty stomach.They will be treated badly by those they are running after now."

- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR), 30th April, 2015.

Who let the dog out?

You are really unstable! You have missed your injection for a while.
We can't understand how university rating concern what former president said

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Mikeross62: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
good
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by success2k7: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lautechgossip:
Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) has been ranked as the best private university in Nigeria dethroning Covenant University, Otta who has been maintaining the position for a long while.

In the July ranking of world universities, the latest by leading researcher webometrics based in Spain, ABUAD is also ranked number 2 Best University among all Federal, state and private universities and polytechnics numbering about 278.

The institutions were rated based on their presence, impact, openness and excellence. ABUAD was rated next to the University of Ibadan as the overall best in the country.

Trailing ABUAD is Covenant University, Ota as the private-run varsity and the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

ABUAD was registered in November 2009 by renowned Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and educationist, who as the Pro-Chancellor of the University of Lagos from 2001 to 2007 successfully reformed the university which was ranked No. 1 University in Nigeria in. He was also awarded the Best Pro-Chancellor award by the National University Commission (NUC).

His decision to establish ABUAD was borne out of his personal experience garnered from the decay in the education system.

The varsity was founded to be a practical example of how problems militating against the growth of varsities can be solved and lead others in quality and functional education.

In its eight years of existence, ABUA is reputed as the fastest growing university in Africa.

Its College of Law was acknowledged as the Best College of Law in West Africa by the NUC and its College of Engineering was described by the Nigeria Society of Engineering (NSE) as the Template for Engineering Education in the country.

The College has won global awards in London and United States of America (USA).

ABUA recently inaugurated an ultra-modern teaching hospital with latest teaching equipment. Health Minister Prof Isaac Adewole described the facility as the best of its kind in this part of the world which would put an end of medical tourism in the country.

In 2015, the University of London in appreciation of his contribution to Law and Education awarded Aare Afe Babalola LL.D Degree

http://kikiotolu.com/abuad-beats-covenant-university-ranks-as-best-private-university-in-nigeria/

I bet to disagree. This report isn't true n misleading. Check the true picture for yourself @ http://www.webometrics.info/en/Africa/Nigeria
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by viktagorion: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Abuad ko, Abuo ni.

keep buying awards upandan.

mshewww.
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Heard it's a freedom university? True?

That's the reason I prefer to send my son to covenant university. Level of discipline is low.
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Shesanido:

That's the reason I prefer to send my son to covenant university. Level of discipline is low.
why would you do that?
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
MrImole:

That is what most people that hate we Private University students do not understand. For me, I'm a student of Landmark University and even our IT that we did, I don't think there was anyone who did not do IT in a very good Company. Majority of Private University students never have problem finding a good job. If you can now combine intelligence with the privilege of having Parents that can give you good assistance financially, in linking you with right people etc , there's no limit to what you are going to achieve.
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Tundeobama(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
if you have been to abuad and convenant you will know what happened to public secondary school is already here.This school have top notch facilities and dedicated workers.public uni workers are lazy take bribes and are after money.Public uni with more students make huge revenue with nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Aladaofada(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ebirra:

which dept bros and faculty.
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Adetayo1978(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yes. it may be the best private university in Nigeria but to my wife, I am the best hubby on earth. What else
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Johnboom: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
iberrylee:
Yoruba south west leads in Education while others leads in crime from the east, in politics we rule, in telecom we rule, in tech and innovation and start up we lead..we deserve some accolades
Stop your barbaric statement. This does not represent the view of decent Yoruba people. Before you think otherwise, I am from Ayegbaju Ekiti.
Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
amaniro:
how does that still reduce their freaking high school fees.

Law 1.5 million. smh
"Better soup na money kill am" quality. and if you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria by Blonchilli(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
MrImole:

Not all bro. I know some parents who are scraping their pockets to send their children to these private universities just so they can brag about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide / My Accent Is Affecting Me Acedemically,pls Help!!! / My Wassce Result With No Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.