Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) (11272 Views)

How Real Is Telpecon & Golden Bridge Fund Grant To Beneficiaries? / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / Youwin Connect 2017/2018 Enterpreneurs Telegram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by 2017YouWiNners: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Participants of 2017 YouWiN connect, a youth empowerment scheme organized by the federal government through the Federal Ministry of Finance are currently holding a protest at the federal ministry of finance in Abuja to voice out their grievances with the federal ministry of finance for promising to fund their businesses during the application process in June 2017 which saw over 200,000 hard working Nigerian Youth but 5,000 emerged winners after series of online exams and screening.

To our greatest surprise, the federal ministry of finance turned around to claim that they never promised to fund our businesses. They only issued us certificates. For crying out loud, most of us are graduates who needed funds to grow and expand our businesses to create employment. YouWiN connect certificates alone cannot do that!

Please show solidarity by moving this thread to front page so that Nigerians will know the truth about 2017 YouWiN connect. Nigerian youths are not lazy!
We are entrepreneurs!!

#fund5000YouWiNconnectWinners to provide jobs and grow our economy.

Punch newspapers just published our story
https://punchng.com/youwin-beneficiaries-protest-unpaid-grants-at-finance-ministry/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by michaelo2(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
The only way Nigeria moves forward is to focus on one thing at a time, if not, there will be too much promises and less of it fulfilled.

3 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by 2017YouWiNners: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Follow our updates on Twitter using the hash tag: #fund5000YouWiNconnectWinners

1 Like

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by eyeview: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
So even the YouWin scheme they have been going about, brandishing as an achievement of this administration is also a scam? Everything about this govt is a scam! There is no truth in them; from buhari to the least of them.
Lalasticlala, I think this deserves the front page to bring to the knowledge of the world what these youths are going through.
I can bet you that some big wigs and members of buhari's cabal have decided to divert the funds meant for this project and decide instead to create a brazen lie that money was never promised. The nation will be shocked when they realize the level of corruption taking place under buhari's govt

28 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by 2017YouWiNners: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
eyeview:
So even the YouWin scheme they have been going about, brandishing as an achievement of this administration is also a scam? Everything about this govt is a scam! There is no truth in them; from buhari to the least of them.
Lalasticlala, I think this deserves the front page to bring to the knowledge of the world what these youths are going through.
I can bet you that some big wigs and members of buhari's cabal have decided to divert the funds meant for this project and decide instead to create a brazen lie that money was never promised. The nation will be shocked when they realize the level of corruption taking place under buhari's govt
lalasticlala your attention is needed here ooo
Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by 2017YouWiNners: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
michaelo2:
Pics or I donbilivit
ok

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Aboguede(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ok
Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by lonelydora: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
2017YouWiNners:
Participants of 2017 YouWiN connect, a youth empowerment scheme organized by the federal government through the Federal Ministry of Finance are currently holding a protest at the federal ministry of finance in Abuja to voice out their grievances with the federal ministry of finance for promising to fund their businesses during the application process in June 2017 which saw over 200,000 hard working Nigerian Youth but 5,000 emerged winners after series of online exams and screening.

To our greatest surprise, the federal ministry of finance turned around to claim that they never promised to fund our businesses. They only issued us certificates. For crying out loud, most of us are graduates who needed funds to grow and expand our businesses to create employment. YouWiN connect certificates alone cannot do that!

Please show solidarity by moving this thread to front page so that Nigerians will know the truth about 2017 YouWiN connect. Nigerian youths are not lazy!
We are entrepreneurs!!

#fund5000YouWiNconnectWinners to provide jobs and grow our economy.

Punch newspapers just published our story
https://punchng.com/youwin-beneficiaries-protest-unpaid-grants-at-finance-ministry/

I heard they gave them 5 million Naira each. Chineke, this country sef

2 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Felixalex(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
EMPOWER US WITH THE RECOVERED LOOT, WE WILL EMPLOY THE POOR

Strong message there!

They don wait sote they don they lose weight oh, Buhari disappoint them

12 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bubu never disappoints.
Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Myself2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Waste of time and effort, Buhari's ears are totally blocked with cow dung, he won't even hear.

As for Kemi Adeosun that one is still battling to wriggle her way out of her fake certificate scandal

10 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by timilehin95(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Just because of one SARS Van � that parked in my area this morning, all the Yahoo boys in my street are now wearing Suit to buy bread and beans. grin

14 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by meforyou1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Deceitful, sadistic government of the day

3 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Everything about APC weak me
I saw in one of the banners "USE MONEY RECOVERED FROM THE LOOT TO SPONSOR US'
Na only them want chop am grin?

By the way,
If you really want your Mummy to be happy, see these Amazing tips to for showing your Mummy that you love her. Number 7 is funny!

3 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Buhari2019: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
I think we are on top of the situation. Don't despair. Nevertheless, support PMB for a better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by LANDLORD72: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hon.Justice Adewale Thompson’s 1969 Judgment on Open Cattle Grazing – Suit no AB/26/66.

Suit no AB/26/66 at Abeokuta Division of the High Court.

“I do not accept the contention of Defendants that a custom exists which imposes an obligation on the owner of farm to fence his farm whilst the owner of cattle allows his cattle to wander like pests and cause damage. Such a custom if it exists, is unreasonable and I hold that it is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience and therefore unenforceable…in that it is highly unreasonable to impose the burden of fencing a farm on the farmer without the corresponding obligation on the cattle owner to fence in his cattle.” Sequence to that I banned open grazing for it is inimical to peace and tranquillity and the cattle owners must fence or ranch their animals for peace to reign in these communities.”

TheCampaignerOnline P3 0
Post navigation
Minister Shittu’s Faction Dumps APC In Oyo State
Today In Senate Plenary
Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2018 The Campaigner Online. All rights reserved.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by chloride6: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Choi....

Give job creators money, for where?

Give illiterates abokis 5k under the guise of N-power, Yowa!

One chance APC grin grin

1 Like

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by BuyAnything: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Learn about the Smart Mini Importation Strategy. Start the Business ASAP. It is highly profitable if you get all the details via the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af-8QhzD5MQ
Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
They are all PDP and IPOD youths - NgeneIkwenugrin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Bizibi(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
I saw em today,didn't know it was about youwin.......

1 Like

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by damola1: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fg never promised them any money.

4 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by ayusco85(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Correct
Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by ayusco85(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
damola1:

Will you keep kwayet

10 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Vornic: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Government don change nah undecided na Npower dey on board now
Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Vornic: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
damola1:
Shut up bloody liar!

http://www..ng/news/president-buhari-approves-payment-n2-6bn-638-youwin-beneficiaries

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206031-buhari-agrees-fund-jonathan-govts-job-initiative-youwin.html

I don't know why APC is full of liars, both the politicians in APC and their supporters are a bunch of bloody liars

7 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2018

Buhari will working

2 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Shampoo77: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Foolish group of youths. I told most if them on WhatsApp and Facebook pages during and after the training that this administration will not give them a dime but they were carried away by their stupidity and attacked me.
I told them that they will not give grant because it is youwinconnect "equity" funding and not youwinconnect "series funding" this government modified almost everything about youwin but they were too lazy to read. Now that they have come to know they are now doing useless and meaningless protest and demonstration.
Who told them Buhari will hear them? Buhari has ear problem so they should stop wasting their precious time.

9 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Shampoo77: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
This greedy govt did not promise them money, go and read youwin connect website. I have always told them but they kept on arguing even during the training. Now they are protesting. Protesting for what?
Vornic:

Shut up bloody liar!

http://www..ng/news/president-buhari-approves-payment-n2-6bn-638-youwin-beneficiaries

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206031-buhari-agrees-fund-jonathan-govts-job-initiative-youwin.html

I don't know why APC is full of liars, both the politicians in APC and their supporters are a bunch of bloody liars
Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by itchie: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
damola1:
You can see how ignorant you are, you don't even read or listen to news. I'm not surprised though, I know its only ignorant fools that support this APC government

3 Likes

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Buffalowings3(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Please,
I need a GF.

Please, it is gonna be a mutualistic relationship.
I'm not one for parasites.

Thanks.

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
We are waiting for Sarkki Manababaque n other APC BMC cohorts to react to this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) by elninosanz: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
This Buhari Administration is a very terrible government. My company was one of the first recepients of the You-win grant during the Jonathan regime. We received 7.5 million paid in tranches. We where properly monitored and mentored. That grant was the foundation of who we are today. It's such a shame that Nigerians Youths are suffering, and this government is doing absolutely nothing to alleviate the situation of Nigerians.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Firm Plans Solar Equipment Plant In Nigeria / FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties / || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs||

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.