Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Scam Alert! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert! (333 Views)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! by ApexpredatorNG: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Beware of this guy folks. He scams and and then threatens to go diabolic on you if you happen to be his victim. His name is Nathaniel Ajayi. He lives at Ogbomosho Oyo state and ikorodu in Lagos too. He is into different kinda deals, ranging from sales of data subscription, buying of gift cards, car dealership. All are scams for sure. I am a victim that's why I am posting this. This is no hearsay. This is his mobile number +2347067801855.... BEWARE!

1 Share

Re: Scam Alert! by OneStep3: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
He's even a member here on NL
They are plenty.

But come o. Is that not sarrki?
Re: Scam Alert! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hmm
Re: Scam Alert! by ApexpredatorNG: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
OneStep3:
He's even a member here on NL
They are plenty.

But come o. Is that not sarrki?

I don't know if he's a member here or not. His name is Nathaniel Ajayi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Surrogate Mum Refuses To Release Baby After Collecting N1.8m / S-x Workers To Starve Nigerian Policemen / Suspected Madman Kills Father With Broken Bottle ,kills Himself To In Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.