Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Review: The 2018 Macbook Pro With I9 Processor Is The Fastest Laptop From Apple - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Review: The 2018 Macbook Pro With I9 Processor Is The Fastest Laptop From Apple (866 Views)

AMD Vs Intel: Which Processor Is Best In 2022? / Rosegold Macbook Air 2018 & Macbook Pro For Sale / 3 Month Used 2018 Macbook Pro 13.3 Inches, Touch Bar Up For Grab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review: The 2018 Macbook Pro With I9 Processor Is The Fastest Laptop From Apple by tycoon101(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
The i9 MacBook Pro is a feat of engineering and design that Apple has carried forward for the last three models, but choices made at the inception of the line are echoing forward to today, cutting back a very little bit on what the computer could be.

The latest MacBook Pro retains the fourth major body redesign that the product line has seen.

The new design leans heavily on techniques used for the Retina MacBook, MacBook Air, and iPad, with the design still 0.61 inches (15.5 mm) thick —making it thinner than the MacBook Air.

Apple’s high-end 15-inch MacBook Pro is still available in standard Silver and a darker Space Gray finish, and is sold alongside a smaller 13-inch version — but that model is a different review.

As before, the Touch ID button is still a physical one, and it serves as an emergency way to force a shut down in the case of a nasty Kernel Panic, as well as a power-on switch.

Other power functions are handled automatically by default, with the user opening and closing the lid to respectively wake or sleep the machine.

Touch ID isn’t universal, though. If you log out of your account, you’ll need to supply a password to log back in;

Touch ID only works if your account is active. You also need to log in manually after a power cycle, Read more https://techevangelistseo.com/review-2018-macbook-pro-i9-processor-fastest-laptop-apple-ever-made-better/

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Another Great Deal****clean As New *laptop* / Samsung Fly 160gb Hdd 2gb Ram 35k / Microsoft Ost To Pst Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.