Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music (369 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music by BlackboiTheRepo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nairaland artiste Black Boi, set to collaborate with an international act:
Port harcourt's fast rising music act uhegbu Stanley Uche better known as Black Boi, is set to drop one of the biggest international collabos in recent times.
The "Luv is sweet" crooner who is set to feature Jamaican music maestro Rubby Doo of the 'rub a' dubby' fame has promised to make history with this joint when it finally drops in 2months time. He made this known to news men yesterday, sunday at about 3:00pm on arrival from Lagos at the Port harcourt International airport Omagwa .

In his words "this project is gonna be the baddest n dopest ever recorded, as we would get to experiment with different sounds. Music is gonna be fun again, trust me." He further stated that "it is gonna be a life changing project as my life would never remain the same after this material drops."
As he joins the likes of Davido, Wizkid, 2baba, MI etc who have all done international collaborations in the past, flying the Nigerian Flag across Africa and the world at large, we can only wish him well.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

D’banj – What You Want (letter To My Wife) / DJ Jimmy Jatt Ft. Olamide & Reminisce – Small Girl Big God / Koker Ft. Falz – Daddy (mp4 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.