Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing (4597 Views)

Direct Brief (for Sale) : Standard Plots @ Journalist Estate Phase 1, Arepo / Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by xplicitpro: 4:59am On Jun 18, 2010
JOURNALIST ESTATE IS GROWING SO FAST, PEOPLE REGARD IT AS THE MAGODO OF OGUN STATE,ITS JUST ABOUT 4MINS DRIVE FROM OJODU BERGER,VERY CLOSE ,ITS JUST AFTER THE FIRST LONG BRIDGE AT LAGOS IBADAN EXPESSWAY,BY AP FILLING STATION. CHECK OUT WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU,WE HAVE SOLD QUITE A NUMBER AND WITH THE RECENT ADVERT ON PUNCH PG 49,7TH OF JUNE, U MAY LIKELY MIS THE OPPORTUNITY IF U DONT HURRY NOW TO GET ONE FOR THAT DREAM HOME.

AT LEAST FROM NAIRALAND ALONE, WE HAVE HAD ABOOUT 3 PEOPLE THAT HAS PURCHASED FRO US, THANKS TO NAIRALAND TO A BEAUTIFUL JOB.CHECK BELOW FOR INFO AND FEW PICS OF ENVIRONMENT.

JOURNALIST ESTATE PHASE1    N3.8M WITH GLOBAL C OF O( PRESENTLY NUJ PHASE 2 SELLS FOR BETWWEN 6M AND 10M/PLOT) ASK ANY JOURNALIST IN NIGERIA WHO KNOWS ABOUT AREPO, THEY HAVE AN ASSOCIATION THEIR.

AREMO ADEBAYO STREET JUST BY NUJ   N2.5M RECEIPT AND SURVEY, WE CAN PROCESS C OF O FOR U IMMEDIATELY

60 ACRES AT NUJ EXTENTION, FOR ESTATE DEVELOPERS, COORPERATIVES SOCIETIES, CLUBS  N8M/ACRE, 6PLOTS)

PLS NOTE THAT ALL OUR PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE
For Physical inspection:

xplicitproperties@gmail.com
08023972406, 07083492999,08034256009, 019507029

Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by xplicitpro: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2010
If you are not convinced about the environment, We can send you as many pictures as possible via email,or I think you should go there and see for your self,drive down from berger, after d long bridge, its exactly 4.30seconds with my car, down to where we have AP filling station after fagbems directly on d expressthere is a turning by that AP, there AREPO TOWN with a Gate, drive in urself,look at the environment,you can then call any of the nos,for the site inspection that is if you are tired of being a TENANT, you can also have it for investment purpose, am sure there will be at least 70% increase in the properties around lagos ibadan expresway in less than 2yrs bcus of SHOPRITE 2 AND VGC2 that had just been approved to the environment.

The questions we have been gettin from calls is if its before MFM OR after, Pls Note that its before MFM not after,the distance from MFM is far
thanks,
More info,
pls contact us via email,   xplicitproperties@gmail .com or 019507029
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by oduz: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2010
I wish u well in your sales
I know the estate, it's cool.
But on a lighter note, I marvel at the wonder at the magic of a BEACHLAND by the Lagos-Ibadan Xpressway
Only Journalists have the poetic license to turn a swamp to a BEACH, just like that with a stroke of the PEN  grin
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by saridonp2: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
@poster,Is the price cost for the land or for the buildings?send me full details to hallmark_fax@yahoo.com and also send me more pics of the buildings in appropriate manner that I can use to value the estate since I am not in Nigeria.Indicate all kind of charges in your mail.
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by xplicitpro: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ODUS, Your Grammer go brake person Teeth ooo, Abeg kindly expanciate since its a place you know very well.thanks

@ SARIDON P,PLS NOTE THAT ITS A LAND AND NOT BUILDING,IF YOU WANT BUILDING WE CAN GET THAT FOR YOU,WE HAVE QUITE A NUMBER OF THEM FOR SALE DEPENDING ON YOUR BUDGET AND ENVIRONMENT HERE IN NIGERIA., i WILL FORWARD EVERY DETAIL TO your EMAIL, SINCE YOU ARE NOT IN NIGERIA,OU CAL LET YOUR LAWYER REPRESENT YOU OR ANY OF YOUR TRUSTED FAMILY MEMBER IN INSPECTING THE PROPERTIES PHYSICALLY, SEEING IS BELIEVING,  THANKS
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by xplicitpro: 5:54am On Jun 20, 2010
@SARIDON P,I HAVE SENT YOU D FULL DETAILS OF THE PROPERTIES,WHAT EVER INFO YOU,KIND DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL OR SEND US EMAIL, THNAKS
@ALL DAT SENT PRIVATE EMAIL,WE HAVE REPLIED ALL YOUR EMAIL PLS KINDLY CHECK,WHAT EVER QUESTION YOU STILL HAVE, LET US KNOW PLEASE.

xplicitproperties@gmail.com 01 9507029, 08023972406
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by saridonp2: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2010
@Poster I didnt get your mail at all.My email address is hallmark_fax@yahoo.com.There is an underscore between hallmark and fax.
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by xplicitpro: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2010
@Saridon p,I actually missed d underscore in between, i will resend it again,thanks for your understanding sir. For: Xplicit properties ltd, 019507029
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by xplicitpro: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2010
offer letters comng in for some after saturday/sunday physical inspections, still available for more interested buyers
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by xplicitpro: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2010
@saridon p, just sent a mail to u again.pls check and get back to us. thanks
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by xplicitpro: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2010
grin dis is where you should be thinking of building your dream home, Check out more pics on Page 2
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by Fiver: 3:36am On Oct 09, 2010
Are the pictures old or is the quality of air that bad?

What does the place look like now seems the forest has not been cleared

What the drainage like in this estate now, heard some areas get flooded?

what's with the bent sign welcome to journalist estate- so tacky
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by oduz: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2010
xplicitpro:

@ODUS, Your Grammer go brake person Teeth ooo, Abeg kindly expanciate since its a place you know very well

I like the attempt by plot owners to make every 2/3 Br bungalow look like a mansion,
My laughter is caused by the fact that the first word on the entrance archway reads BEACHLAND,
the closest thing to a beach are the swampy spots around the Estate
But fortunately the recent flood does not in anyway reach the Estate
Re: Pics Attached : Journalist Estate Is A Very Wonderful Place, Seeing Is Believing by xplicitpro: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2010
Plots are still available at NUJ 1 nad 2, NUJ 1 is going for N7M for a completely dry land with C of o, and d water log is going for 3.5m now, others plots close to the environment are going for 1m, N1.6m with Survey plan, Agreement and Receipt, we can help you process your C of o if You want us to, or you can involve legal practitional.

Please Not that Ogun River is Open now, and this was the fear of many people in d past, there is no flood in the environment, you can find time to come for inspection, there is someone in Arepo to take you to the site, just stop at the AP filling station and he will pick you up from there, its a completely developed environment, AREPO IS REGARDED AS THE NEW MAGODO OF OGUN STATE.

For More Info on Arepo properties and Inspection :

Xplicit properties ltd
019507029, 08023972406

(1) (Reply)

Resolved / Lands @ Give Away Prices In Iseyin Oyo State / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Real Estate Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.