Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Infinix Hot 4 Lite Specifications 2018, - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Specifications 2018, (389 Views)

"Unfortunately, Xlauncher Has Stopped" Infinix Hot 4 Lite / Camera Rumble: Itel S11 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Mi-A500s Vs Tecno w4 & Wx3 / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Or Tecno Spark K7. Which Is Preferable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Lite Specifications 2018, by TechieBlog: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-0-6V-zUbZc0/W19i_oDP13I/AAAAAAAABpQ/SVbsKfpcBj0gGa7qHqdYsd74Uyn0jllKwCLcBGAs/s1600/Infinix%2Bhot%2B4%2Blite%2Bspecifications.png[/img]

Due to excessive quest for functions of the trending Infinix telephone. I even have determined to offer a complete overview on Infinix Hot 4 Lite. In this weblog post I will talk in details about Infinix Hot 4 Lite Specifications together with its fee and top functions. I know many have accomplished overview on Infinix Hot four lite, but agree with me this isn't like different review. I will tell you the good and the terrible of this infinix phone. Actually they isn't any a whole lot distinction between infinix warm four, Infinix warm 4 pro and the lite model.

Check out what is new in Infinix Lite Version

This isn't a comparison assessment of Infinix Hot four lite vs Hot four.

The cellphone runs on Android Marshmallow (M) of XOS, and it's far been powered by MediaTek processor quad-core, with pace of one.3GHz. Infinix Hot 4 Lite comes with battery capacity of 4000mAh, giving it electricity to final for 48 hours. This is cool.

The battery machine is remarkable cool however very tough to fee. It lets in charging capability of 5V and 2V price charge.

Hote 4 Lite has five.Five-inch HD show with a twin excessive stero speaker this is constructed to deliver exquisite cool media experience to its person.

Major Infinix Hot 4 Lite Specifications are primarily based on the digicam, Display, Battery, and functionality.

https://www.welytechblog.com.ng/2018/07/infinix-hot-4-lite-specifications.html

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Introduces Out Group Calling For Voice And Video / How To Get HomtomHt 37 Pro Battery In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.