Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 (6668 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match

Germany: 42% (6 votes)
Serbia: 28% (4 votes)
Draw: 28% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup / Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ shesi
do you know any sam olusesi?
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
shesi:

"If they can actually stand us for 90 minutes, well, hats off to them" - Tim Howard on Slovenia.

looks like they're more than 'standing' you Tim. LOL. farking arrogant idiots.

I remember four years ago, the Americans saying Ghana will be "pretty much a given" This was Drew Carey. Comedian turned soccer analyst. He hasn't been heard of since. I predict the same fate for that one-hit-wonder fool Lalas.
grin grin grin you are on point. i love when arrogance is slapped upside the head and made to eat humble pie. its wonderful. i am so happy right about now. you wouldnt even know lol.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
see slovenia 2nd goal,that was what fatkubu had and he lost it
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
milehigh06:

like this?
waiting for england to draw with algeria then my day complete
yup you just did it (the quoting that is ). oh yeah i ain even mad at england. maybe because i am not currently there to hear them boast. cuz i remember anytime i am in england for world cup i always want them to lose after listening to all the announcers. i am currently in america and i hear alexi lalas talk smack all day long hence my enjoyment at the current state of affairs. lol go sloveniaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2010
milehigh06:

see slovenia 2nd goal,that was what fatkubu had and he lost it
i am soooooo over naija. i have moved on emotionally grin on to bigger and better things like slovenia grin
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2010
lalas face is a bundle of emotions now,he is about to cry,cant even articulate his words anymore
lmao grin
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by canuck(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
Germany has been KAITArized by Serbia! Ndo! O ma se o!

I am happy for the underdog cheesy
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2010
milehigh06:

lalas face is a bundle of emotions now,he is about to cry,cant even articulate his words anymore
lmao grin
lmao i saw that too. he is all humble now. bahahahahahaha.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
canuck:

Germany has been KAITArized by Serbia! Ndo! O ma se o!

I am happy for the underdog cheesy

lol yup they got smacked the fork up. dayummmm USA has scored. i hope they do nnot equalize
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2010
e be like say this mali ref dey see imaginary things for pitch o
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by A40(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2010
Maynne Podolski was just urgggggghhhhh  angry angry what part of power is nothing without control does this muchacho not understand?? He was just a Kaitastrophy on the pitch! No wonder big clubs are running away from him despite his enormous potentials. Klose was just silly you would expect a player of his experience not to put his team in such a tight spot

Dayokanu that Marko Marin no sabi play natin if you diss Walcott again me and you go enter the same trouser!! As for Mario Gomez how does that Kelly Handsome song go again?? 'Maga don pay' seriously that guy is useless.

I ain't too suprised by the result though teams from the Eastern bloc have been giving the Mannschaft hell right from time
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2010/06/moment_of_madness_costs_nigeri.html#223919
read this
says a lot and read nthe comments and you will notice the maturity in the views
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
this mali ref no dey do africa justice o
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Gunnaz007: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
For those dat wished my sweet usa to lose, a big tongue tongue tongue tongue for y'all , they drew, but that daft malian ref might have been phorked in d ass by a slovenian official laST nite; y on earth did he disallow a clear and clean goal by usa

usa and england are qualifying from dis group QED smiley smiley smiley cool
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
Maynne Podolski was just urgggggghhhhh    what part of power is nothing without control does this muchacho not understand?? He was just a Kaitastrophy on the pitch! No wonder big clubs are running away from him despite his enormous potentials.

Podolski is the main fall guy here.  He runs get into decent position but goes for Power. He did same vs Buffon in 2006 semi, He did same vs Dida in 2007 CL quarter, did same vs Casilass 2007 CL second round when he was one on one and went for Power

Klose was just silly you would expect a player of his experience not to put his team in such a tight spot

The ref was being unnecesarily touchy today, maybe he is bitter that Spain isnt doing so well.

Dayokanu that Marko Marin no sabi play natin if you diss Walcott again me and you go enter the same trouser!!

Anyday of the week plus weekend and Public holidays, marin is better than Walcott, he came in at a wrong time today when the team was down and desperate, Not the best time for a player.

As for Mario Gomez how does that Kelly Handsome song go again?? 'Maga don pay' seriously that guy is useless.

How many chances did Gomez get that he wasted? Or this is just "Blame the usual suspect game"?

I ain't too suprised by the result though teams from the Eastern bloc have been giving the Mannschaft hell right from time

Definitely Germany always has it tough in their second group games

Euro 2008 vs Croatia lost 1-2
World cup 2006 narrowly won Poland 1-0
Euro 2004 drew 0-0 with Latvia
World cup 2002 drew ireland 1-1
Euro 2000 lost 1-0 to England
1998 world cup drew Yugoslavia 2-2

Also Serbia was no pushover. the talents/stars in that team are world class. Vidic, Ivanovic, subotic, kolarov, STankovic, Krasic, Zigic and Pantelic all play top class football with big clubs, This season Kuzmanovic, Vidic, Ivanovic, Krasic and Stankovic played CL knockout games
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Sauron1: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
Wow. . . . .
What a relief. . . . .The Nazis getting fecked by the HUGE Serbian cock.
Next time, someone would learn to be humble. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nemanja Vidic. . . . . .The NAZI conqueror. grin cheesy
Podolski will forever be having nightmares of Vidic sodomizing him.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by ajalio(f): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2010
@sauron said

"I am not sure he (Hitler) would be happy NIGGAZ are now representing his beloved Germany."

What d f . . . k, who cares if Hitler would be happy or not?

WE ARE HAPPY THAT SO MANY CULTURES REPRESENTING GERMANY! THAT IS FACT!

IT IS 21TH CENTURY

THANK GOD, THERE IS NO RASICM IN NIGERIA, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
It's only against teams that play rugby and cricket that Germany can shine on,with the aid of a dingbat referee who turns a blind eye to a clear handball. . .
All of a sudden Serbia is going to win the World Cup with their CL/World class players and so we shouldn't be surprised that they beat almighty Germany.That is according to DK.
Po-dolt-ski is the next best thing to being over-rated. See his lame-a.s.s. penalty.As for agbaya Klose,any coach shoulda been able to easily conclude his best days were way past him.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2010
Wow. . . . .
What a relief. . . . .The Nazis getting fecked by the HUGE Serbian cock.
Next time, someone would learn to be humble.  

Serbia and not American right?      

Nemanja Vidic. . . . . .The NAZI conqueror.  
Podolski will forever be having nightmares of Vidic sodomizing him.

Nemanja Vidic is probably the best defender in the game no shame in that, How about Oguchi Onyewu from Nnewi?

Rooney and Heskey have nightmares of Onyewu haunting them ever since
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Sauron1: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
dayokanu:

Serbia and not American right?      

England did not LOSE to America. . . . .In case your amnesia has kicked in again.
It was 1-1. Germany LOST to Serbia. . . . .Vidic's team took a whooping 3 points from the NAZIs.

Nemanja Vidic is probably the best defender in the game no shame in that, How about Oguchi Onyewu from Nnewi?

Like i said. . . . .the match ENDED in a draw but GERMANY got sodomized.

Rooney and Heskey have nightmares of Onyewu haunting them ever since

How come?
Rooney and Heskey broke Onyewu's defence. . . . .England scored in the first 5 mins.
Klose and Podolski did nothing against Vida's defence even when given a free shot from 12 yards. Pathetic German team.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by ajalio(f): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2010
@dayokanu

Really, I admire your "keep on" - mentality
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
Thanks ajali.

When you support a superior side like Germany, you dont worry about minor blips like today but if you support a never-do-well like England any loss bring a feeling of de-ja-vu
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
dayo i told u something during the season which u never agreed with that bayern have 3 deficiencies in the defense

Badstuber, demichelis and van buyten. In the WC badstuber is rubbish likewise demichelis for argentina
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2010
Badstuber is a Central Defender and using him as a LB limits him, He cant overlap well and he is not pacy like wing backs are supposed to.

Play Vidic as a Right back and he would be caught out by pacy wingers too
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by otokx(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2010
Germany only have themselves to blame.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2010
If badstuber were to play CB would he be better than demichelis/van buyten? Against fiorentina he play CB, we lost 3-2
Go and read comments on goal.com&other web, u will see how hes been criticize. I just dont like the guy. Hes another carsten janker
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2010
Badstuber is way better than Van Buyten and would soon be better than Demichelis, Vs Fiorentina Van buyten was the cause of those goals

3rd goal, Van Buyten at 6ft 6 he was outmuscled by 19yr old Jovetic, the second goal It was Buyten that was beaten by Gilardinos backheel and not badstuber.

The problem is people dont pay attention to the game they just assume some players would always be bad The same situation NIgerians had with Garba Lawal
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by switch47(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ dayokanu

Forget sauron AKA jakal as he then was, no be the sam England dey suffer for Algeria hand so? Lampards salary can buy the entire Algerian team yet them dey follow algeria play kick and follow. SHAME!!
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^ I never wan yarn just yet, I dey bid my time. when the time is right you would hear from me in full force
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by switch47(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ I never wan yarn just yet, I dey bid my time. when the time is right you would hear from me in full force
It is a disgrace!! England with all the so called stars has been held NILL all by Algeria. grin grin grin Anything can happen, the English team is rubbish.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by A40(m): 12:24am On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Podolski is the main fall guy here.  He runs get into decent position but goes for Power. He did same vs Buffon in 2006 semi, He did same vs Dida in 2007 CL quarter, did same vs Casilass 2007 CL second round when he was one on one and went for Power
Loew should not have had him play the full 90 mins he shoulda subbed him and kept Ozil as he was clearly funking up the whole pitch! When i saw him step up for the p.k i just knew he would miss

dayokanu:

The ref was being unnecesarily touchy today, maybe he is bitter that Spain isnt doing so well.
Klose did not act his age!! All his fouls where needless and he just disrupted the balance of his team for nothing

dayokanu:

Anyday of the week plus weekend and Public holidays, marin is better than Walcott, he came in at a wrong time today when the team was down and desperate, Not the best time for a player.
Stop clowning! I saw him against Australia too when the Mannschaft where comfy! He is a poor man's Pius Ikedia grin grin

dayokanu:

How many chances did Gomez get that he wasted? Or this is just "Blame the usual suspect game"?
He was not even in the position to waste chances that is the annoying part. He has to be the most static striker on God's green earth

dayokanu:

Definitely Germany always has it tough in their second group games

Euro 2008 vs Croatia lost 1-2
World cup 2006 narrowly won Poland 1-0
Euro 2004 drew 0-0 with Latvia
World cup 2002 drew ireland 1-1
Euro 2000 lost 1-0 to England
1998 world cup drew Yugoslavia 2-2

Also Serbia was no pushover. the talents/stars in that team are world class. Vidic, Ivanovic, subotic, kolarov, STankovic, Krasic, Zigic and Pantelic all play top class football with big clubs, This season Kuzmanovic, Vidic, Ivanovic, Krasic and Stankovic played CL knockout games
This is a game the Mannschaft should have won easily. . . . Klose had a Kaita moment and Podolski just added the lighter to the gasoline
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by dayokanu(m): 3:32am On Jun 19, 2010
ENGLAND fans at least have something to smile about - Germany lost.
OK, so the Three Lions may have flopped in their awful 0-0 draw with Algeria - but we can take comfort in the Germans' 1-0 defeat to Serbia in Group D.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2010/3020342/At-least-the-Germans-lost.html#comment-rig#ixzz0rGKm53b4

Are the English not the most pathetic specie on Gods green earth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Apologise To Sanni Kaita-Onigbinde has come again o. / 'i'll Play Until 2018' : Joseph Yobo / Banker For Baba-ijebu (premier-lotto) Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.