Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders (10069 Views)

List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN / 17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List) / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by flyca: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2018
Take back RMB to the price it was before this catastrophic administration came in! Take one naira back to 32RMB!
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by Sluvist(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2018
Gradually minimising or deals with bad bureau de change operators, dollar and pounds will soon sale at lowest rate ever. Thanks to the tiredlessness of the current government to plan.
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by kabarka(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2018
danjumakolo:

Imports is inclusive of raw materials and machinery for the local Indo.
Let me tell u how it works:
1.Identify wat u want to import e.g fertilizer blending equipment.
2.Get the promoma invoice from the Chinese seller/Manufacturer
3.Take the invoice to your bank to bid for u at the auction day
4.your bank wires the money Tru formQ
5.. Seller ships the equipment
7.With this smes gradually get boosted in Nigeria.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for this but how do I know when there is auction.what if the machinery I want is not among those to be auctioned.
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by FBIL: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Don't shout uhuru yet for decrease in price of goods. It will make no impacts. The bulk of the exploitation is with the Customs, NDLEA and SON who extort you down to your scrotum (nkpuruamugi) before releasing your goods. They claim to generate revenue for the government but they're indirectly killing Nigeria and impoverishing her citizens.

1 Like

Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by fyneguy: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Guys, USD value will fall in the next 30 days.

Don't keep much USD in your account.
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by fyneguy: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2018
Blakjewelry:
make them let us know the rate na.. chai 49 to 51? nawao no be 57 those agents to China dey collect before by the time banks add their own the price with jump almost to the same thing so what's the benefits

Banks won't add anything
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by israelmao(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2018
kazmanbanjoko:
okay, good
Miser's strategy.
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by fyneguy: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2018
lastmessenger:
believe me this will not better anything for the country. It's only a temporary solution to a long term problem.just wait until large chunk of naira start chasing a few Chinese Yuan. Remember Nigeria only export oil to China,to the tune of 1billion dollars and important over 7billion dollar wort of good from China. This a serious trade deficit that will definitely defeat the so called benefit in the long run.
Nigeria really need to start thinking of how to Change things and stop being overdependent on foreign made product.we can produce our own things and grow our economy. People just need to sit down and think and stop chasing shadows

Your fears are unfounded. Yuan-Naira trading is still limited. The bulk of it goes into raw material purchase from China. Many will still trade with USD. Yuan will only reduce the pressure on USD and invariably shore up Naira value.
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by israelmao(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Good move but I hope US does not frustrate this move as time goes on because it will be losing large portion of Nigerian market.
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by CoolAmbience(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Redoil:
Systermatically handing our production to china hence killing our own industries

Kindly explain how.
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2018
kabarka:

Thanks for this but how do I know when there is auction.what if the machinery I want is not among those to be auctioned.

Just give the docs to your bank.The bank will do the bid for your usually once in a forthnight.
Just make sure wat u will import(raw material or machinery) is not connected to the banned products.
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by MimiShopping: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2018
Blakjewelry:
make them let us know the rate na.. chai 49 to 51? nawao no be 57 those agents to China dey collect before by the time banks add their own the price with jump almost to the same thing so what's the benefits
we sell RMB.

Best rate ever in the market.

If u are buying 6,000 RMB and above today, our rate is 54.5

If you are buying more, we can negotiate further reduction in rate.

If you are buying small RMB like 800, 1000, etc, rate is 55.4.

You can chat us anytime, anyday
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by CoolAmbience(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2018
technuel:
Should I call it a bad news or a good news. It will help reduce the cost of importation and the cost of imported items but will gradually kill our Local industries and discourage local production. The Government should look for a way to exploit the enormous potential of this country and encourage Local production. We have all it takes to be like China and other country will import from us.

That is not true.

That does not in anyway discourage local production.
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by yazach: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Redoil:
Systermatically handing our production to china hence killing our own industries

When someone only knows food
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by OhiOfIhima: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2018
yeyerolling:
which industry we get

Textile industry.
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by KaptainAfrika: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Can you kill what was already dead?
Redoil:
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by somziency: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2018
MimiShopping:
we sell RMB.

Best rate ever in the market.

If u are buying 6,000 RMB and above today, our rate is 54.5

If you are buying more, we can negotiate further reduction in rate.

If you are buying small RMB like 800, 1000, etc, rate is 55.4.

You can chat us anytime, anyday

Do u exchange with naira or dollar?
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by princeade86(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
1688.com
thanks so much, but I don't understand their language on that site. everything na Chinese language.
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by Mariangeles(f): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2018
princeade86:
thanks so much, but I don't understand their language on that site. everything na Chinese language.
use chrome browser to log in, it will translate to English...
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by princeade86(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
use chrome browser to log in, it will translate to English...
thanks so much. hope they are trustworthy to transact business wuth
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by Emblj: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2018
Most people do not know the nitty gritty of the process and rather than ask they just conclude based on their non objective imaginations.
This is a good step towards local production and job creation which in turn will reduce importation of finished goods and boost our economy.

We need to change our attitudes towards this country of ours called Nigeria. Let us begin to look at things objectively. Our opinions are usually coloured with bitterness hence preventing us from seeing things the way they are.

danjumakolo:

Imports is inclusive of raw materials and machinery for the local Indo.
Let me tell u how it works:
1.Identify wat u want to import e.g fertilizer blending equipment.
2.Get the promoma invoice from the Chinese seller/Manufacturer
3.Take the invoice to your bank to bid for u at the auction day
4.your bank wires the money Tru formQ
5.. Seller ships the equipment
7.With this smes gradually get boosted in Nigeria.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by MimiShopping: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2018
somziency:

Do u exchange with naira or dollar?
naira

The rates I quoted are in naira
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by Mariangeles(f): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2018
princeade86:
thanks so much. hope they are trustworthy to transact business wuth
Yes but you're going to need the services of an agent
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by Wakago: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Redoil:
watin that your industries dey produce? Ok maybe phones and laptops undecided
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by harmonyglobal: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Redoil:
most raw materials used by few industries in this country is imported, so its good news they will b trading directly with yuan instead of expensive dollar, so do d calculation
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by iambakay(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
**RMB AVAILABLE !! 53.3 -54.5 naira

*DISCOUNTED PRICE .!!

*ANY AMOUNT YOU NEED !

*ALIPAY PAYMENT

*WECHAT WALLET

*BANK OF CHINA TRANSFER
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by iambakay(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
I can help with purchase , payment and shipping of items to Nigeria from China , I can also teach you about mini importation if you are ready learn and start practicing now
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Emblj:
Most people do not know the nitty gritty of the process and rather than ask they just conclude based on their non objective imaginations.
This is a good step towards local production and job creation which in turn will reduce importation of finished goods and boost our economy.

We need to change our attitudes towards this country of ours called Nigeria. Let us begin to look at things objectively. Our opinions are usually coloured with bitterness hence preventing us from seeing things the way they are.

Exactly
Re: Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders by OreSho(f): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2018
princeade86:
which site can I order for goods and pay with China yuan because majority of these sites used dollars as their tag price.

You have been answered. Chat up MerVen Inc to handle your shipping orders.. 0..9..05..303....4,,7 =*41

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stock Market Loses N71 Billion As Investors Play Safe / The Role Insurance In Nigerian Economy / How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.