Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? (600 Views)

Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions / "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. / Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by Humchi(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2018
I have been asking muslims these questions for over a year now but none have given me meaningful answers .

So i decide to bring it up here, knowledgeable muslims can bring up a try.

1. Since Allah claimed that idolators will burn in hell together with their god(surah 21:98)
let me note that muslims have it that it is idolatory for christians to regard Jesus(isa) as God and worship Him.
a. How do you see this situation when christians and Jesus got involved?
b. Do you believe that Jesus(isa) will burn in hell along with His christian worshippers?

2.can you brief me why the 'ajwa' dates couldn't save muhammed from being betwiched and affected by the poison even when he used to eat these dates?{sahih bukhari volume 7, book 71, number 671,,,,,, sahih bukhari volume 8, book 15, number 73,, sahih bukhari volume 4, book 53, number 400}
Note: that he stated that these dates can prevent someonfrom being bewitched and poisoned.
Re: Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by madridguy(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Laughing at you grin grin grin
Re: Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by Humchi(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2018
madridguy:
Laughing at you grin grin grin
there is nothing to laugh about. Just answer a question.
Re: Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by madridguy(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2018
To start with, Prophet Issa AS " Jesus " never practiced christianity as a religion.

If you think other, tell me any verse in the bible that mention christianity as a religion.

Humchi:

there is nothing to laugh about. Just answer a question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by Humchi(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2018
madridguy:
To start with, Prophet Issa AS " Jesus " never practiced christianity as a religion.

If you think other, tell me any verse in the bible that mention christianity as a religion.

how is that in correlation with my questions?
Re: Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by madridguy(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2018
I'm pointing that out for you to be rest assured that Issa Ibn Maryam is a Muslim and not otherwise.

Humchi:

how is that in correlation with my questions?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by Humchi(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2018
madridguy:
I'm pointing that out for you to be rest assured that Issa Ibn Maryam is a Muslim and not otherwise.

you are just trying to derail this thread. Just fvck out.
Re: Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by madridguy(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2018
As a Christian you shouldn't be using foul language. Accept ISLAM before it is too late and stop following deceit.

Jesus Christ AS, is a messenger like Prophet Mohammed PBUH and none of them is a child of GOD.

Humchi:

you are just trying to derail this thread. Just fvck out.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by johnydon22(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2018
madridguy:

Are there biblical references that shows Jesus was a muslim? Or is it just as much delusion as thinking he was Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by enilove(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
madridguy:

Try and educate us on how and why you believed Jesus was a Muslim in relations to the pillars of Islam or what your Islam provides as evidences.
Re: Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by Humchi(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
madridguy:
As a Christian you shouldn't be using foul language. Accept ISLAM before it is too late and stop following deceit.

Jesus Christ AS, is a messenger like Prophet Mohammed PBUH and none of them is a child of GOD.

bro, foul language my foot.

Apparently you haven't say thing meaningful concerning the questions. You are busy lurking around for diversions and 'insultive' language.

You want me to follow your religion yet you have not attend to questions i asked.
Is that how to have a convert?

Is that how deluded you are?

Since you have nothing tangible to say, i think is high time i stop replying.
Re: Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? by Humchi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
johnydon22:
Are there biblical references that shows Jesus was a muslim? Or is it just as much delusion as thinking he was Christian?

he was just trying to create a diversion from the topic.

I knew this for long.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Awards N300 Million Scholarships To 694 Students / 10 Plagues Of Egypt Hits Saudi Arabia / Bishop Oyedepo Invites You To Covenant Day Of Vengeance Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.