Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Many Legends In One Picture (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Many Legends In One Picture (photos) (4651 Views)

Is This A Typical Food Chain In One Picture? One Word Caption / Video of Achebe interviewed by Nkosi & Soyinka in 1964. Three Legends In One Go / The Men That Made Science Very Difficult In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Legends In One Picture (photos) by Tonkiritari(f): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
If you are a Nigerian and you haven't joined NNU income I put it to you that you are missing out big time.

Making ₦10,000 - ₦50,000 on NNU Income is 100% sure and guarantee monthly if you join today, understand the concept and put it to work. With only one time payment of ₦1,600 a lot of Nigerians have been earning ₦50,000 - ₦100,000 monthly on NNU Income.

It's profitable, sustainable, convincing and suitable for whoever that wish to take advantage of online earning opportunity as it creates the channel for participant to earn passive income on monthly basis.

You can now get paid to read news online in Nigeria... Yes! with the NNU income Program, you can make easily 1,000 naira or more daily  reading news, sharing sponsored post and commenting. Many people are not aware of the NNU income program and read news on their smart phones, ipad, laptops everyday without getting paid a dime.

But all that has changed...Joined the other Nigerians who get paid monthly by NNU.

Follow this link to register and start earning...

https://nnu.ng//nip/?a=tonkiritari

Inbox me for more information...
Re: Many Legends In One Picture (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ay04z:
Be like abacha is there. Abi na my eye.
grin
Re: Many Legends In One Picture (photos) by uglodoh(f): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=bayelsa1son post=69868642] Michael Jackson ko bro u get apollo[/quote
must you insult?
Re: Many Legends In One Picture (photos) by author1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
uglodoh:
I can recognise Bob Marley and .Michael Jackson
BRO dey look wella!
Re: Many Legends In One Picture (photos) by Yankiss(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
uglodoh:
I can recognise Bob Marley and .Michael Jackson
Jackson isn't there.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Many Legends In One Picture (photos) by Yankiss(m): 3:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Axis313:
Most of the images were photoshoped.
All were photoshopped

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Many Legends In One Picture (photos) by Yankiss(m): 3:03am On Jul 05, 2022
jabberjawz:
In no order....

Bob Marley
Nelson Mandela
Thomas Sankara
Aguiyi Ironsi
Moumar Ghadafi
Kwame Nkrumah
Mohammed Ali
Murtala Mohammed
Hebert Macaulay
Murtala Mohammed is NOT there. That's Marcus Garvey. Herbert Macaulay is also not there. That's Malcolm X

5 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change / How Does "a" Level Exams Work / Meet Super Endowed Slay Queen Who Is Also A Practicing Lawyer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.