Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

[INTERVIEW] Kim Kardashian Reveals Taking Naked Pictures With President Trump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [INTERVIEW] Kim Kardashian Reveals Taking Naked Pictures With President Trump (427 Views)

See All Destiny Etiko's Half Naked Pictures That Is Causing Stirs On Internet / Marlians: Nigerians Reacts Over Ladies Naked Pictures Going Viral Online(photos) / Marlians: Nigerians Reacts Over Ladies Naked Pictures Going Viral Online(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[INTERVIEW] Kim Kardashian Reveals Taking Naked Pictures With President Trump by courage676(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2018
Kim Kardashian reveals she has taken naked pictures with President Donald Trump. She said Trump has called to inform her about his commutation of the sentence of Alice Marie Johnson.
The 37-year-old reality star during an appearance Monday on Jimmy Kimmel Live said Trump phoned her in June while she was on a Steven Klein photoshoot.
‘If anyone knows who he is, it’s pretty much a nude shoot,’ explained Kim who had appealed to the president to commute Alice’s life sentence.
‘So, I’m naked and my phone rings and I’m all glammed up and I’m like ”Get me a robe”,’ said Kim who added that she was waiting for the call.
Kim, who rocked a one-shoulder black crop top and her new bob on the chat show, said she had on a robe while talking to Trump about her clemency request.
She clarified that Kanye doesn’t like Trump’s policies but identifies with him becoming president while being underestimated.
‘He’s not political so he doesn’t really dig deep into what’s going on,’ Kim said of her husband.
‘I have nothing bad to say about the president,’ she added while clarifying that she doesn’t ‘agree with everything either’.
Kim earlier said she was grateful that Trump provided clemency to Alice who was sentenced to life for a non-violent, first-time drug offense.
‘She was a phone mule, she didn’t touch drugs,’ said Kim who first learned about Alice on Twitter.
Kim said she reached out to Trump because there was ‘only one person in power who could make this change’ and he acted on her request in about a week.

Re: [INTERVIEW] Kim Kardashian Reveals Taking Naked Pictures With President Trump by gabbijason(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: [INTERVIEW] Kim Kardashian Reveals Taking Naked Pictures With President Trump by YBMBgod: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: [INTERVIEW] Kim Kardashian Reveals Taking Naked Pictures With President Trump by udoka55555: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2018
wey picture?
Re: [INTERVIEW] Kim Kardashian Reveals Taking Naked Pictures With President Trump by YBMBgod: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2018
Jeez

Re: [INTERVIEW] Kim Kardashian Reveals Taking Naked Pictures With President Trump by YBMBgod: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2018
udoka55555:
wey picture?

Guess the word "unclad" made nairaland hide it. It's in the blog post

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Acquires Brand New Range Rover Spo / Ubi Franklin, Banky W Talk On Depression And Suicide / Nigerian Actors/actress Most Played Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.