Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode (18355 Views)

Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2018
Vasaratti16

From the beginning of their creation, video games have given gamers an extreme mental test. Video games have likewise advanced into a few distinct genres, for example, actions, riddles, and RPG. For gamers who hate action games, there are additionally intuitive story games, for example, Telltale Games The Walking Dead and Life is Strange. You might be a gamer who adores the gore in Street Fighter V or heart-drawing match in Overwatch. At the point when things get excessively extreme, or you simply need, making it impossible to take a break, you might be enticed to change from hardcore mode to a less demanding easy mode.

Easy modes have their arrangement of difficulties. Some claim that a Easy mode is a need for a few players confronting day by day stressors. You may discover the activity gameplay in Mass Effect too hard and just need to center around the story or sentiments. Designers like BioWare know about this and have battled feedback over this expansion. They offer you a choice that spotlights more on the story and reductions the rate of battles. PC gamers can make it a stride assist with comfort charges. With a couple of basic keystrokes, all adversaries on the screen are crushed and you can return to the story.

It wasn't generally this simple. Not all designers respected a simple mode for players, but felt it was a need close by ordinary and hard trouble levels. This rundown will demonstrate to you a few games that will unfeelingly insult and bother you for playing at a simpler trouble level

1 Like

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2018
Ninja Gaiden

The Ninja Gaiden series takes pride in their troublesome y level making the game madly hard. Once in a while You would need to take the path of least resistance. Ninja Gaiden Black offers you five distinctive trouble choices: Ninja Dog, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, and Master Ninja.

Ninja Dog may appear like a fun mode where you play as an awesome little pooch. Or maybe, you get to this covered trouble by passing on three times in the primary piece of the game. The game will as though you "wish to forsake the method for the Ninja?" If you pick "No" you can keep endeavoring, but pick "Yes" twice and you will trigger a cutscene. Your young accessory, Ayane, will express her disappointment in you but will ask you to complete your primary objective. When you respawn in the Tatami Room of the Ninja Fortress, your game's trouble level will state Ninja Dog. If you can deal with the embarrassing title, this mode will give you more things, higher damage, and weaker adversaries.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Wolfenstein: The New World Order
You take control of William "B.J." Blazkowicz, a war veteran, living in the dark time when Nazis won World War II. You should prevent Nazis from assuming control over the world.

The easy mode ridiculing initially started with Wolfenstein 3D, which was released in the mid 1990s. The prodding proceeds in Wolfenstein: The New Order, as you're given a bunch of difficulty alternatives. Looking through every difficulty changes the picture of Blazkowicz on the privilege of the screen. On the off chance that you believe you can't deal with a full scale Nazi assault, you can pick less demanding modes, for example, "Don't Hurt Me" and "Would i be able to Play, Daddy?" The least demanding choice, "Would i be able to Play, Daddy?," demonstrates a picture of Blazkowicz, more often than not an intense, grizzled more established man, wearing an infant's hat and sucking a pacifier.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2018
Civilization

Civilization may require a history book to comprehend its Easy mode joke. When you first begin another crusade, you will have the capacity to pick your difficulty level. Some may utilize Easy mode to experiment with the game, while at the same time others need a less upsetting political test.

Night-time of doing combating over land, making new urban communities, and strategizing on the best way to make the most grounded nation, your execution will be judged. Each choice you made and each war won will be counted into a last score. Regardless of how well you performed in Easy mode, you will wind up with the rank "Warren G. Harding." from the start, you may have no clue this' identity. After some examination, you will discover that he was an American President, but Harding was one of the most exceedingly awful Presidents in American history. Progress makes their shame a stride facilitate by likewise influencing you to feel mentally substandard.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2018
Doom
The DOOM series has a long convention of composing innovative names for their difficulty modes. The hardest modes incorporate "Ultra-Violence" and "Nightmare!" If you choose to pick a less demanding difficulty mode, you should browse humiliating modes like "Hello, Not So Rough!" or "I'm Too Young to Die."

Luckily for you, changing to a simpler difficulty mode has no impact on collectibles, overhauls, or mysteries. You will in any case have the capacity to finish the game, it's simply substantially simpler than different modes, while a portion of the things will be in various areas relying upon the difficulty level. You will likewise have the additional advantage of accepting twofold the measure of ammunition all through the game. The quantity of foes on your way will marginally diminish, giving you to a lesser degree a test, and you will take half of the typical harm.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2018
God Hand
God Hand is an action game made by Shinji Mikami, who is best known for the Resident Evil and Devil May Cry series. In God Hand, you take control of Gene, a blunt but kind-hearted youthful contender. God Hand's action is quick paced and can be extremely trying for those new to these brawler-style games.

In the event that you choose that God Hand's Normal or Hard is excessively troublesome for you, you can pick Easy mode. While picking this less demanding difficulty, Gene will ridicule you by saying "What, you need me to hold your hand or something?" Your Level Bar, which will increment or diminishing as indicated by your execution, will top at Level 2. Foes won't assault you except if you assault first. In the event that you can manage the affront, the game does not expel content for playing on a less demanding difficulty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2018
Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain
In Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, if you every now and again fail most missions, the game will give you a special thing: a chicken cap grin. At the point when Venom Snake wears this identification of disgrace, you turn out to be relatively imperceptible to foes, making sneaking around substantially less demanding. Sneaking has dependably been a testing part of the Metal Gear series, but that is not the case any longer if you wear this cap. If you do get assaulted, you'll discover your wellbeing recovers substantially faster. The quantity of things you find, for example, ammunition, will likewise increase.

The chicken cap is a totally optional. Remove it from Venom Snake's head and your easy difficulty mode will return back to normal.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by lalasticlala(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Vasaratti16:
lalasticlala

Please always include your source if you didn't write it yourself

9 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by MobileGees: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
lalasticlala:

did he copy and paste? wait let me go and check
Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by MobileGees: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
lalasticlala:

cc: cao
Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
lalasticlala:

lalasticlala
I don't what made you think of such but I assure you that my last four to five post have been clean.

I wouldn't deny the fact that I've been guilty of this in my last posts

1 Like

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by crafteck(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
And this made fp
Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Sardonicus: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Plagarism: Systematically coverting YouTube videos to blog posts without permission.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by cliqtips: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
I wicked Wizkid today.
I've played his song soco 100 times.
I guess his mouth will be paining them by now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Peter4naz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
The Video game that nearly Mocked me is GTA SAN ANDREAS. This Level in particular . But i smashed it over and over again..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVhZDpQVnMk
Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Doom (especially doom 2) is still one of my favourite games till date.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by 2odd(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
crafteck:
And this made fp
Beta Dan any celebrity nude that wash the front page . AVID GAMERS EARN A LOT OF CASH FYI !!!

8 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by HyDef(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Expected to see Wolfenstein there.

The mocking tone made me stay away from the easiest difficulty. Like, who do they think I am?
I've heard tales of the legendary difficulty of Ninja Gaiden Black.

1 Like

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by MrGoogle88: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Copy and paste hahaha what about Duke Nukem

1 Like

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by udemzyudex(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
I remember God hand, the way he spank those ladies ass with his hand always make me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Sharpshooota: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
crafteck:
And this made fp

Bio hazard..... grin grin

Play games... Watch cartoons
We only live once grin
Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by karllemah44(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
cliqtips:
I wicked Wizkid today.
I've played his song soco 100 times.
I guess his mouth will be paining them by now.
Haba! must u post it on all threads? Something u even copied sef. Na wa,people just be looking 4 cheap likes

1 Like

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by cliqtips: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
LOl.. No vex.. I'll change it to your song.. What's your song ?
karllemah44:
Haba! must u post it on all threads? Something u even copied sef. Na wa,people just be looking 4 cheap likes

1 Like

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by sprints2: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
the day I played hard on God of war that was the day I settled for normal mode in any game I play used over 2hrs in beating colossus somebody that in easy I will finish him under 3min nonsense the one wet dey vex me na those mumu soldiers before big "O" will appear on them to press u would av watsed energy on taping BOX, TRIANGLE combo...

4 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by Dollabiz: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
I’m not adventure fan pro fifa and more are not easy on easy for newbie
Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by LazyNairalander(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
if it's not chess, scramble/word games leave it.

check my SIGNATURE.
Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by lsoul: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
don't make me laugh!

should be number 1 expect you didn't play video game

2 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode by crafteck(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Bio hazard..... grin grin

Play games... Watch cartoons
We only live once grin

I do all that a lot but this topic on FP... Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babalawo: New Indigenous Android Game / Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. / FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.