Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Top Instagram Stories Take Over Tips - Social Media Management - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Instagram Stories Take Over Tips - Social Media Management (280 Views)

Dash Press Media, Benefits Of Social Media Management, Business Tips / 3 Week Intensive Free Physical Training On Social Media Management / Career In Social Media Management/digital Marketing.. Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Instagram Stories Take Over Tips - Social Media Management by BlackWriter: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Hey guys,

We are in the digital era and things have definitely changed. Now you can comfortably sit at home with your mobile phones and make cool cash through social media management and influencing.

As a social media influencer, I get to do Instagram takeovers. When done properly, brands notice you and of course this can translate to cash.

I wrote a blog post about this and shared my tips on how to do it successfully.

Excerpts from the blog

"Who agrees with me that social media is God’s gift to businesses. Especially small businesses and homegrown businesses? It has become one of the best business tools as it offers a free platform for advertising, engagement and community building. It has literally opened doors and direct communication lines between businesses and customers. And like we all know, this is what sells. The engagement, exposure, and human influence.

Of all the social media channels, Instagram seems to be more visually oriented hence the reason why it’s a favourite amongst business owners. It gives them an opportunity to create a visual voice. Of all its features, Instagram stories are mostly used because it’s sort of a hall pass. With everyone curating a well planned and cohesive feed, who doesn’t want a space to just post on the go. And the best part? It lasts just 24 hours although there’s an option to highlight it. Oh well, you get the drift."

Continue reading here http://www.theblackwriter.co/2018/07/30/my-top-instagram-stories-take-over-tips/

I hope you learn a thing or two.

-The Black Writer

(1) (Reply)

Dailychoppins / The Book Publishing Process: From Ideation, To Creation, To Publication / Thinkshifts Limited Recruitment 2018 For Corper (NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.