Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria (13125 Views)

I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth / Churchill Olakunle Gives Reasons Why Youths Are Not Carried Along In Politics / Tonto Dikeh Caught Smiling Around Ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by AlexReports(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2018
@alexreports

The young popular ICT expert, Business Mogul and Philanthropist has again received a distinguished award from the globally renowned Young Entrepreneurs Award for his commitment to entrepreneurship and economic development in Africa.

He was presented the award at the event of Young Entrepreneurs Award and Summit under the category of "2018 Top Five Outstanding Entrepreneurs in Nigeria". Dr. Churchill Olakunle also received the Award of "Entrepreneur Of The Year".

This is however one of the many outstanding Awards the Chairman of Big Church Group has bagged in recent times, cutting across philanthropy, humanity, charity and a lot more. He was also listed among the 100 most influential young persons in West Africa by the Confederation of West African Youth in their 2018 edition

Dr. Churchill remains a sun to the vision of several youths and aspiring entrepreneurs in Africa.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/churchill-olakunle-hits-top-5.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
mr yahoo boy just shut the fuk up. which companies u dey provide ict services to. yeye

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by 1zynnvn(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
I don't know what Churchill group manufactures or services they offer, I just know that he is a philanthropist and has a foundation... Please what actually is he into, someone should enlighten me, or maybe I should just google it.

Modified: Ict expert.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by damola1: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ok o

9 Likes

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Am the number 2.. Founder and president of Daveams Group

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Mutemenot(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
cheesy TOTO DIKE RIGHT NOW cry cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by nigeriapenmedia: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
hmmm

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Factfinder1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Irrelevant news like this always comes from Oga Alex reports...soo funny how you didn't snap and add yourself to the post today...

5 Likes

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by tmeg: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
I don't believe that ,his business is not renowned even our own seun give him 10 space gap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by classicfrank4u(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
yeyerolling:
mr yahoo boy just shut the fuk up. which companies u dey provide ict services to. yeye
mr pastor cntnu to wallow in ur poverty goat cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Okay ooo
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by AfroSamurai: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Not bad, big church. Keep being big.
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
I like this guy style

He is a "smooth criminal" forget his innocent face

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Femsyn(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
While appreciating the man and his good works, something struck me, like a poster above asked. What does the Big Church group do? I mean, aside the philanthropic aspect of Mr Olakunle, which is all we hear about, whatelse? Just curious.

The OP above responded by editing his post to include ICT. Oh! Fantastic. So, I searched the keywords, but nothing came up, except the same old philanthropic gestures of Mr Olakunle.

Forgive my curiosity, anyone with the official website of BigChurch Group could post, I'd love to explore their pages.

Update:
Someone has been kind enough to provide some information, howbeit, with an unnecessary language. Checked out the twitter accounts and got the website which led me no where. The twitter accounts seemed not active, even though they still contained very few followers compared to the brand Mr Olakunle fronts.

8 Likes

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by qanda: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nice development. It is also important that we use this platform to promote Nigerian ICT startups. On this note, permit me to mention Techpedia Ltd, an ICT startup registered in April 2018. They created the fast adopted Q and A App - An Android App for sourcing Study materials, Entrepreneurship and Personal Development resources. It is critically important that Nigerians support, adopt and use Tech products created by fellow Nigerians.
Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by ClassicMG(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
this one truly weak me

1 Like

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by ajimotoke(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
not bad
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nightmareo07: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
classicfrank4u:
mr pastor cntnu to wallow in ur poverty goat cheesy

He is right the guy is criminal.
He can deceive some but he can't deceive everybody at a time.

He is using that to cover his dirty deals.
Intreprenuer my nyash!!

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Yungwizzzy28(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yeye dey smell

Where does his company reside

Yahoo kill you there. I blame tonto dike for bringing this pig to limelight

5 Likes

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nightmareo07: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I like this guy style

He is a "smooth criminal" forget his innocent face

Bro if u know u know
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Seyiojewuyi: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
yeyerolling:

Tonto dikeh at work , fucking leave this man alone yahoo girl , trying everything to tarnish his image, when you dey open your smelly pussy then you no know, now the boy don Waka he dey pain you, stop wasting your time and face your olosho career where he picked you from. Dead celebrity. Yahoo boy ko yahoo boy ni. He dey with president and all. Delaila winch go dey online dey monitor the boy post , go marry another man leave this man alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by tolani4real: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
1zynnvn:
I don't know what Churchill group manufactures or services they offer, I just know that he is a philanthropist and has a foundation... Please what actually is he into, someone should enlighten me, or maybe I should just google it.

Nothing but 419

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Seyiojewuyi: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
tolani4real:

Nothing but 419

Any news about Who him 419 ? Tonto dikeh agents.
Your sense lost for Shitta market.
At least there should be a prove or your Papa or Uncle wey him don 419

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Seyiojewuyi: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yungwizzzy28:
Yeye dey smell

Where does his company reside

Yahoo kill you there. I blame tonto dike for bringing this pig to limelight

Go your junction he dey there ���
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by livinbygrace: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:

Tonto dikeh at work , fucking leave this man alone yahoo girl , trying everything to tarnish his image, when you dey open your smelly pussy then you no know, now the boy don Waka he dey pain you, stop wasting your time and face your olosho career where he picked you from. Dead celebrity. Yahoo boy ko yahoo boy ni. He dey with president and all. Delaila winch go dey online dey monitor the boy post , go marry another man leave this man alone

Churchill na confirm Yahoo boy from Akure.If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Seyiojewuyi: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Intreprenuer my nyash!!

At least we should have heard of one of his cases if truly he is a criminal. This man make
Mistake to Waka meet that drug addict. To put agents online for him matter . So jobless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by classicfrank4u(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Intreprenuer my nyash!!
dats hw u wil be dre concludinq shit, wat evidence do u hv ?
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:

smh. How can i be tonto. My office does consulting and risk management for top companies in nigeria. I have not seens any of them using churchill. From telephone to cisco jabber to server and infrastructure. I have not come accross any invoice from chuchill. Where hin office dey selfbig time yaboo boy forming rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by swiperthefox: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
1zynnvn:

Exactly. I am yet to hear what he does exactly. Nobody knew him until he got together with Tonto Dike. From all indication, he is a famewhore. He married Tonto Dike for fame nothing else.
That's how they keep hyping people into illegal business.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Names Genevieve Nnaji, Kemi Adetiba, Others As Role Models / Fela, King Sunny Ade, Others Inducted Into Afrobeats Hall Of Fame / Regina Daniels Goes Back To School. See Photo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.