Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Secrets And Facts I Have Learnt About Online Investment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Secrets And Facts I Have Learnt About Online Investment (517 Views)

What I Have Learnt As A Woman In Real Estate / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / What I Learnt From Leaving My Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets And Facts I Have Learnt About Online Investment by jewelp: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
The best investment to make is on ones own self. The internet has helped a lot when it come to online business.

In fact the growth is such that as the day goes by, more unique and upgraded online activities keep coming up. This have however helped all form of business that has an online presence in terms of advertisement, sales and so on.

THINGS REQUIRED BEFORE INVESTING IN AN ONLINE INVESTMENT PROGRAM —

1. Check out how true it is especially if it is HYIP using HYIP monitors
2. If it is too good to be true or a PONZI scheme
3. If you are interested in trading, understand that, most likely, you are not linked directly with the market and that the click of your mouse does not instantly make a real time trade or cancel an order.
4. Determine if there is a delay in the stock quotes and account updates you are receiving.
5. Check out the online broker’s ability to get the best price for investors. Most brokerage firms provide this information on their websites.
6. Obtain information about entering and canceling orders (market, limit, and stop loss) and the details and risks of margin accounts (borrowing to buy stocks).
7. Get information from the firm about delays, website outages, interruptions, ease and speed of trading. Make sure that the firm has an alternative way to execute trades.

More so see the best and DIFFERENT TYPES OF ONLINE INVESTMENT you can ever make
Re: Secrets And Facts I Have Learnt About Online Investment by marysc: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
jewelp:
The best investment to make is on ones own self. The internet has helped a lot when it come to online business.

In fact the growth is such that as the day goes by, more unique and upgraded online activities keep coming up. This have however helped all form of business that has an online presence in terms of advertisement, sales and so on.

3. If you are interested in trading, understand that, most likely, you are not linked directly with the market and that the click of your mouse does not instantly make a real time trade or cancel an order.
4. Determine if there is a delay in the stock quotes and account updates you are receiving.
5. Check out the online broker’s ability to get the best price for investors. Most brokerage firms provide this information on their websites.
6. Obtain information about entering and canceling orders (market, limit, and stop loss) and the details and risks of margin accounts (borrowing to buy stocks).
7. Get information from the firm about delays, website outages, interruptions, ease and speed of trading. Make sure that the firm has an alternative way to execute trades.

nice one
Re: Secrets And Facts I Have Learnt About Online Investment by dasokeb: 2:33am On Aug 06, 2018
jewelp:

cool
Re: Secrets And Facts I Have Learnt About Online Investment by maloney1: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2018
jewelp:

good one
Re: Secrets And Facts I Have Learnt About Online Investment by maloney1: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2018
jewelp:

good one grin

(1) (Reply)

It's A Brand New Day / AAU Ekpoma Part-time Degree Admission Form 2018 Is Out | Apply Now / Nigerian Navy DSSC 26 Aptitude Test Shortlisted Candidates 2018 | See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.