Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

How To Prevent Cancer Naturally - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Prevent Cancer Naturally (246 Views)

Could This Be The Best Way To Prevent Exam-cheating (pix) / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Cancer Naturally by ObiaguHoney: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
It has been proven that taking honey every money and night helps prevent cancer due to the anti-cancer properties contained in honey,now you have to be careful in choosing which honey u buy from the market in order to prevent buying adulterated ones or ones that have been mixed with sugarcane.
I supply original honey straight from bees in the forest of Taraba state who feed on nectars and pollen.
Call me on 08165155095 or you can whatsapp me on 08063017810 to get your deliveries.
Dont always look at the price,look at the quality of whatever you are buying.
Say NO to SUGAR and YES to HONEY
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Malware: Features, Trends And Benefits To Computer Industries. / FUPRE Post-utme Screening Form 2018/2019 On Sale / How To Study On Cheap Tuition In Philippines: Tuition Fees Ranging From $1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.