Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Emile Smith Rowe Arsenal Youngster Signs New Long-term Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emile Smith Rowe Arsenal Youngster Signs New Long-term Contract (231 Views)

David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 / Divock Origi Signs A New Long-term Contract With Liverpool / Super Eagles Striker Isaac Success Signs New Long-term Contract With Watford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emile Smith Rowe Arsenal Youngster Signs New Long-term Contract by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/07/emile-smith-rowe-arsenal-youngster.html?m=1

Emile Smith Rowe has been rewarded with a new contract after he impressed in pre-season.

Emile Rowe Smith has signed a new contract at Arsenal (Arsenal)

Arsenal youngster Emile Smith Rowe has signed a new contract with the club after his impressive performance during pre-season.

The youngster marked his debut for the first team with a goal in the International Champions Cup (ICC) game against Atletico Madrid.

In his second game against Paris Saint-Germain which ended 5-1 in favour of the Gunners, Rowe impressed again after he was brought in for Mesut Ozil.

Emile Smith Rowe impressed for Arsenal against Atletico Madrid (Arsenal)

Arsenal revealed that the club have tied down the youngster to a professional contract to ward off potential suitors through a post on their official Twitter account.

The message said, “A new pro contract for @emilesmithrowe! Congratulations #ESR.”

Speaking to the club’s official website, Rowe stated that he decided to re-sign for the club because of the new Arsenal manager Unai Emery.

He said, “To be honest it feels great for me. This is something I have always dreamt of since I was young.

Emile Rowe Smith impressed also against Paris Saint-Germain (Arsenal)

“I think knowing how Arsenal play and knowing the background of the club... it's something I really look up to.

“And the new manager really inspires me, so hopefully I can just get chances in the first team to prove how good I am.”

The youngster is expected to feature inArsenal’s next big clash against Chelsea as they continue preparations for the new season

Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/07/emile-smith-rowe-arsenal-youngster.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Sports Betting Going Social ! Free Daily Tips And Predictions! / Chelsea Signed Kovacic On Loan From Real Madrid / Predict And Win $50,000 (austria : Regionalliga East)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.