Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) (38115 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by dbynonetwork: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2018
stubbornman:

BASCARD !!!

Dumb fôòł...
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by Babymira(f): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2018
God over everything.
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2018
KingLennon:
Frank Edwards proved to Nigerians that you can be a succesful gospel artist. I respect the dude for his hardwork

Yes gospel music can blow but not like secular music pop music precisely
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by Danchibez: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2018
Wot determine good music is not d Studio but d brains (producer, engineer and d gud singer) behind d music production
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2018
cassidy1996:
i want his kind of Grace
Work for it. Good things will never be in a place where you can get it easily.

Even Jesus suffered on the cross to secure his entry visa to heaven.
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Unless he's talking about the environment, then I can say that's a good atmosphere there. But if its about equipment, there's nothing there that you can't find in any standard recording studio. Any digital recording studio has everything there.

Do do have a good sound engineer that knows his job in that studio? That's the question.
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by bulletproofmonk(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Liar... That image is from the One River Media website

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by Timfreds(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Thanks to Baba God for blessing his hustling.
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by ClassRep001: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2018
bulletproofmonk:
grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by Timfreds(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2018
bulletproofmonk:
Nawa o which one we wan believe. Bloggers and lies is like Lai and Mohammed.
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by Yinxies(f): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2018
Business is booming, glory to God.

Check my signature if you need a website for your business. I can design one for you for almost free.
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by ariesbull: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2018
He is a gospel singer why the show off

He should be humble this igbo boy
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by TrippieRed(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2018
God is truly great
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by SimplePlan34: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2018
but that in not his studio, that is onerivermedia studio the guy is my friend. na was for Nigerian artist.
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by Goddyj(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Blessings follow me
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by fpeter(f): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
hotplate:
should a Christian show off?

How is this a show off? He testifies to the Glory of God and at the same time encourages people to know there is still
riches and affluence in serving God through gospel music and you're calling that a showoff?
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
dbynonetwork:
This studio can't produce correct beats...
seconded.His latest songs aren't as deep and spirit lifting as his earlier songs
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by chukzyfcbb: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
What makes this Multi Millionaire? is it because of the blue bulbs or what?

coz I am not seeing anything multi millionaire like you bloggers put it. he is just showing off that he now owns his own studio
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by generationz(f): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamJix:
How this guy uses Rocktown as one of his aliases surprises me till today.

alias of what?
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by chinnymary: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wow!thats good,happy for him.
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by gameboyo: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamJix:
How this guy uses Rocktown as one of his aliases surprises me till today.

Why the surprise
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by CrystalMax: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2018
bulletproofmonk:
These were his original words;
"5 years ago when I see images like this ,,, I’ll start thinking DEAR LORD when shall we reach this level But guess what We surpassed it !! Rocktown is over this level already!! MAY your present wonder become a page in your testimony book!! Don’t be afraid to start small ! #GlorytoGod"
He never said that was his studio, he apparently copied the picture from the website you shared. He was only giving thanks to God that Rocktown (his enterprise) has surpassed that kind of studio setting. He is not a liar!
Re: Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) by CrystalMax: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2018
SimplePlan34:
but that in not his studio, that is onerivermedia studio the guy is my friend. na was for Nigerian artist.
He never said that was his studio! Read his post again dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.