Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read (1574 Views)

Must Read: Is Giftalworld Still Paying? I Got Paid 50k Today. Find Out / 5 Must Read Tips To Rank Better On Search Engine / Must Read: The Best Way To Make Money Online With Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Okay..This is neither to brag nor to pitch/sell anything or anything like that....This is me joyfully sharing my testimony to motivate and spur you and make you believe that it is very possible to achieve that which you have set out for online

I am as amazed as you at this result....I think i am dreaming

I have been running online stores (shopify) from naija for over a year now.....I have learnt the ropes....Tried many things, failed, picked myself up again, try again and again.

But this result right here is off the hook for me.....Over $4k in ONE FREAKING DAY......Chisssoooss!!...I intend to detail step by step of what i did and how i did it to achieve this later within the week.....for now join me and praise the Lord for this amazing miracle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kMHV2OwZ3I

2 Likes

Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by Olifiz(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Pls I just opened my online store now. Pls I want know the stuffs you sell are they urs or you help people sell their things n get commission
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Olifiz:
Pls I just opened my online store now. Pls I want know the stuffs you sell are they urs or you help people sell their things n get commission

Lol.... I don't sell my products (like the products i own) neither do i sell for commission like affiliate marketers do....
What do i do then?

I DROPSHIP

I sell my products on my store, and when i get order, i go to supplier website and buy the product, and let the supplier ship the product to my customer directly. I do not hold the inventory for products, and i earn money for price difference. ( selling price and supplier price.

Eg...If i see a product selling in ebay.com (for example) for $2...i will take the details, place it in my store for $10...market a shit load out of it...when i get an order...i will go back to where i saw it at aliexpress..place the order for $2 and have them ship it directly to the customer who placed the order on my website.

Thats the basic explanation...there are alot of benefits to this model
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by Elenax: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2018
can you share the product niche you are working on
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Elenax:
can you share the product niche you are working on

Fashion Accessories and Jewelries.....Customised T-shirts
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by Olifiz(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2018
kentornic:

Lol.... I don't sell my products (like the products i own) neither do i sell for commission like affiliate marketers do....
What do i do then?

I DROPSHIP

I sell my products on my store, and when i get order, i go to supplier website and buy the product, and let the supplier ship the product to my customer directly. I do not hold the inventory for products, and i earn money for price difference. ( selling price and supplier price.

Eg...If i see a product selling in ebay.com (for example) for $2...i will take the details, place it in my store for $10...market a shit load out of it...when i get an order...i will go back to where i saw it at aliexpress..place the order for $2 and have them ship it directly to the customer who placed the order on my website.

Sorry pls I’ll be asking a questions.

Wen u get an order are u been paid directly by the buyer or u go to AliExpress to buy the product with ur money or pls just clarify. Abeg
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Olifiz:

Sorry pls I’ll be asking a questions.

Wen u get an order are u been paid directly by the buyer or u go to AliExpress to buy the product with ur money or pls just clarify. Abeg

since you recieve the money from the customer directly through a payment processor....You have to have some cash mapped out to buy the first few orders before you can be able to withdraw from your payment processesor....you cannot keep the customer waiting pending when you are able to withdraw from your payment processor before you can fulfill their order....

Most payment processors will hold the money for a couple of days to cater for any return request or charge backs

1 Like

Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Can I talk to you on WhatsApp?
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
Can I talk to you on WhatsApp?

Yes ofcourse...drop your number or drop me an email; kentornic@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 1:41am On Aug 03, 2018
Additional Info coming shortly
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by Onyejemechimere(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sent you a mail, you must be busy, Drop your whatsap number or here's mine, 0810 4501026
kentornic:

Yes ofcourse...drop your number or drop me an email; kentornic@gmail.com

Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
Sent you a mail, you must be busy, Drop your whatsap number or here's mine, 0810 4501026
Sorry bro....i have been busy...you can chat me up 09095994409
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by ziziangel(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
I'm following keenly, I just setup a shopify shop.
Need guidelines
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
ziziangel:
I'm following keenly, I just setup a shopify shop.
Need guidelines
Alright!
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by goldtooth: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
kentornic:

What do i do then?

I DROPSHIP

What is your profit from the 4k usd sales also how are you driving traffic to your shop and how are you accepting money on your shop. Sorry for the many questions.
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
So sorry guys

I have had an absolutely busy year running my business...

It seemed everyday comes with an ever increasing matters to attend to....An enterprenuerial life is not moi moi abeg.

But things are begining to cool down because i got more hands involved and delegated some task..

I remembered i made quite a number of people promises that i will guide them to start a successful dropshipping business from nigeria using the shopify platform.

I have organized myself in a better way to fulfill this promise...

If you are interested in hitting it big...i mean really big with shopify in 2019 then come on in...I am doing a FREE challenge where i will allow just 200 people to follow and watch me build a shopify store from scratch and get it to make over $3000 in 12 Days. They will see everything i do, see every tool i use, how i advertise and target....with the aim of replicating the result on their own.

To enroll in the challenge

Kindly watch the video below and enroll with the link after the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe70gtKNjvQ

TO JOIN VISIT www.ecomkenny.info .....I repeat www.ecomkenny.info

By the way take a tour of one of my store that made over $100,000 in 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YuDwr-yNB8
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 1:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 4:05am On Dec 17, 2018
An update loading
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by DLonely1: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2018
I have join the challenge
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
DLonely1:
I have join the challenge
Great we will kick off soon..Welcome onboard

1 Like

Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by LordFriar: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
I'm closely following too. Thank you for everything.

I want to ask a question though. For the challenge, I do not have Facebook Messenger. Can I still take part in?
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by kentornic: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
LordFriar:
I'm closely following too. Thank you for everything.

I want to ask a question though. For the challenge, I do not have Facebook Messenger. Can I still take part in?

Yes Ofcourse...Register through www.ecomkenny.info

I will communicate through other channels
Re: This Is Mindblowing! A Must Read by LordFriar: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
kentornic:

Yes Ofcourse...Register through www.ecomkenny.info
I will communicate through other channels
Okay

(1) (Reply)

. / Wow So Glad Made 143$ This Resession Period close trend / Which Bank's Atm Card Can I Use To Pay Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.