Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,361 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Should I Tell Her My Contract Job Stops In A Couple Of Months? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Tell Her My Contract Job Stops In A Couple Of Months? (274 Views)

Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / (photo) The Best Couple Of The Year / Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her My Contract Job Stops In A Couple Of Months? by SkyUrch(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2018
There's this particular girl I'm seeing now that I love, and want to make my wife soon.

I already told her my intentions of settling with her, and she's fine with it. I've also taken a step further to meet with her folks, and they have asked me to go ahead.

Now, I'm a contract staff in a particular company of which she and her parents are aware of. ( cos I already told them)

I'm beginning to hear that our contract will stop in a couple of months.

Should I go ahead to tell her of the new development?

Cos I really don't know how she'd take it.

I'd appreciate your kind and sincere responses..

Warm regards...

(1) (Reply)

Upload Your Songs Online / Does God Really Speak To Us! Https://thelifebeam./2018/08/08/does- / INEC EXTEND VOTERS CARD REGISTRATION AND COLLECTION TO 2 WEEKS -RICHARD PETERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.