Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

July/august 2018 Mtn, Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Working With Psiphon - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / July/august 2018 Mtn, Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Working With Psiphon (7089 Views)

Psiphon Pro V218 APK Download (official Latest Version) / Airtel Free 1GB Data And 500MB For One Week / Download Latest Versions Of Psiphon.exe For PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

July/august 2018 Mtn, Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Working With Psiphon by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Welcome reader. Hello guys, I just got a free browsing tip from an old friend about the latest MTN cheat 2018 now blazing on psiphon handler. This MTN free browsing cheat has been working since last week Saturday courtesy of Betking and Nairabit.com. You don't need any MTN cheat codes, just follow the instructions below to setup this free browsing cheat.
Requirement:
• Psiphon Virtual Private Network (VPN) app.

• Betking Users

• MTN SIM

• Android phone - Psiphon only available for android

• MTN Network - This cheat may be slow but it's not as slow as glo free browsing.

Working Psiphon Settings For Latest MTN Cheat 2018:

• Download this particular psiphon VPN app from the link at the bottom of the page.

Continue Reading

1 Like

Re: July/august 2018 Mtn, Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Working With Psiphon by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Does it work with WiFi? I mean can you share the free data with hotspot to browse with PC?
Re: July/august 2018 Mtn, Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Working With Psiphon by maxitocreation(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
I am going to try it out. the former one I was using has expired.
thanks for dropping.

1 Like

Re: July/august 2018 Mtn, Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Working With Psiphon by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Takeproft:
Does it work with WiFi? I mean can you share the free data with hotspot to browse with PC?
maybe i will try that. thanks for the hint bro
Re: July/august 2018 Mtn, Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Working With Psiphon by Uchetechs(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Not working. Stop posting fake cheat for unnecessary awareness

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Keyboard Not Responding / Working Perfect HP Pavillion Dv2000 Laptop And Ready To Use / How To Make Mtn Musicplus 150mb Talk ᓏ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.