Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Do You Want To Learn Java. Here Is Your Chance. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Want To Learn Java. Here Is Your Chance. (1223 Views)

Let Learn Java Together / Come Here To Learn Java In Pidgin / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Learn Java. Here Is Your Chance. by henrypower(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
I have the best Java text in the entire world to distribute. 4 copies of this textbooks were purchased from US. I'm using one for myself.

Java The Complete Reference.

Get yours now. Learn programming and change your life.

Contact me on 08034877885

Re: Do You Want To Learn Java. Here Is Your Chance. by bayocanny: 2:25am On Aug 03, 2018
henrypower:
I have the best Java text in the entire world to distribute. 4 copies of this textbooks were purchased from US. I'm using one for myself.

how much is the textbook
Re: Do You Want To Learn Java. Here Is Your Chance. by henrypower(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Learn how to program
Re: Do You Want To Learn Java. Here Is Your Chance. by trytillmake(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
henrypower:

pls how many years do i use in reading this book
Re: Do You Want To Learn Java. Here Is Your Chance. by kingkuntaval: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2018
How much?

(1) (Reply)

Php/joomla/java Devoloper Needed / Please Where Can I Study Programming In Abuja? / Inventory Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.