Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Whatsapp Finally Introduces Group Video Chat - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Whatsapp Finally Introduces Group Video Chat (435 Views)

Whatsapp Finally Allows You Send And Recieve Money For Free / Announcement! Whatsapp Want To Attach Online Group Video Chat To It Features / Snapchat Unbox Group Video Chat Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Finally Introduces Group Video Chat by Rubiesangel: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
It is now possible to simultaneously video chat with up to four friends on WhatsApp.

The company made the announcement in a blog post on Tuesday.
It said, “Over the last couple of years, people have enjoyed making voice and video calls on WhatsApp. In fact, our users spend over 2 billion minutes on calls per day. We’re excited to announce that group calls for voice and video are coming to WhatsApp starting today.

“You can make a group call with up to four people total – anytime and anywhere. Just start a one-on-one voice or video call and tap the new “add participant” button in the top right corner to add more contacts to the call.

“Group calls are always end-to-end encrypted, and we’ve designed calling to work reliably around the world in different network conditions. The feature is currently rolling out on the iPhone and Android versions of our app.

https://punchng.com/whatsapp-finally-introduces-group-video-chat/

Re: Whatsapp Finally Introduces Group Video Chat by Goldyyy: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
This one make sense gan!!
Re: Whatsapp Finally Introduces Group Video Chat by obosirow: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
They should enable voice conference call of up to 10 participants
Re: Whatsapp Finally Introduces Group Video Chat by Mayolad(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2018
At MAYOLAD TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED

We buy and sell Bitcoin at a cool rate
Bring your bitcoin to us now and we buy at cool rate with instant payment or contact us anytime you need Bitcoin (Bulk and or bit)

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just contact us to buy from us or sell for us then we will make your transactions ASAP
shocked shocked
Paste your gift cards

Itunes (10-100$)
iTunes (big Card)101-300$
amazon (10-500$)(cash receipt , debit and credit card receipt also we can buy if you don’t have receipt)

� OUR SERVICES
shocked�Web Design.
shocked�Graphic Design.
shocked�Jingle production.
shocked�Business name registration.
shocked�Music and video promotion.
shocked�Video and Animations production.
shocked�Online, Radio or Television advertisement.
shocked�We can help you to make your track available as caller tone on all networks.

We give a standard websites that fit your business or organization

Contact us today
[i][/i]
Our website; http://mayoladstore.com/
Facebook; https://web.facebook.com/ayotundemartins.mayolad

Call or Whatsapp 08077797583
Re: Whatsapp Finally Introduces Group Video Chat by Yyvonne: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Do we need to update our WhatsApp for this feature or...?
Re: Whatsapp Finally Introduces Group Video Chat by Yyvonne: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Na this kain thing I dey like... Lol
Goldyyy:
This one make sense gan!!
Re: Whatsapp Finally Introduces Group Video Chat by Goldyyy: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Definitely
Ejadike:
I'm telling you. I guess it'll be available when one updates the WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp Finally Introduces Group Video Chat by Creg7: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2018
Are we gonna update the whatsapp or what?

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Iphone 5s For Sale / 65" SAMSUNG (2018) Curve QLED With HDR 1500 / 2015 11.6 Inch Apple Macbook Air, 8gb Ram, Core I7 Available For Sale.sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.