Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. (13661 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions / How New Whatsapp Policy Threatens Security Of Nigerians And Other Alternatives / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by TechCapon(m): 5:06am On Aug 02, 2018
TechCapon

You can agree with me that Whatsapp is a lot more better now than when Mark Zuckerberg first bought it in 2014. We have seen a lot of great features and upgrades been added to Whatsapp to Whatsapp such as “end-to-end” encryption making it the largest fully encrypted communication network in the world. Also a feature to allow users delete messages after sending it was added among other things. Now, the popular messaging app has just released a group video feature that allows user to make a group video or conference call for up to 4 people at the same time. This feature is built in Whatsapp to rival Apple’s FaceTime video call app and it’s really doing a good job. Whatsapp is the most social popular message app in the world right now with over 1.5 billion active users and this new feature is a welcome development. The feature is available on both Android and iOS of course.

How to use the Whatsapp group video feature.

Using the Whatsapp group video feature to make conference video call is simple and very easy but remember, it only supports 4 people at the same time. Hopefully this number will be increased in the future updates but for now, let’s enjoy it the way it is.

1. Install the latest version of Whatsapp from Google Playstore.

2. Start with the usual video call with one person by tapping the camera icon on the top right corner.

3. Tap “add participant” on the top right corner of the screen to add more contacts into the group video call. The video is in High Definition (HD) quality but the quality of phone front camera also has a role to play.

Whatsapp video calls are very secure as it comes with end-to-end encryption and Mark Zuckerberg uses it himself to always communicate with his young daughters whenever he’s not at home. He said users have already used more than 2 billion minutes of video calling on Whatsapp alone.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/how-to-use-the-new-whatsapp-group-video-in-hd-quality/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by TechCapon(m): 5:12am On Aug 02, 2018
dPriv:
you woke as early as 5am to book space. wehdone sir grin

11 Likes

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:18am On Aug 02, 2018
TechCapon:
The earlier, the better

5 Likes

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by YurFatHer: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2018
ok

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by nony43(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2018
At least make we hear word from IPhone users and their facetime
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by celestialAgent(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2018
This is so needed for individual video call as well. WhatsApp been making people ugly since inception undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by Doerstech(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2018
lovely
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by GrandMufti: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Ok

Can it face chat the devil? Just want to ask him what's so difficult in telling God 'I'm sorry' angry

14 Likes

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by poseidon7: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2018
"How to use the new WhatsApp group video feature in HD quality"

then you're telling us that by default it is in HD quality...click baits will probably bring you traffic at first but quality posts keep the traffic, not shitposting for the sake of blogging.

i honestly opened this hoping to learn a trick but disappointed again just like the time you wrote pros and cons of having a CCTV and the cons were absolute nonsense.

if only we could see the author of posts just after the title before opening the post itself, that'd be great

6 Likes

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by wehdone(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Bia Op what is the meaning of "more better"?

Ever heard of "ERROR OF DOUBLE COMPARATIVE"?

You are a blogger. Improve your command of English please. And also learn how to use your tenses. Better still, get someone to edit your works for you.

8 Likes

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by olafunny(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2018
GrandMufti:
Ok

Can it face chat the devil? Just want to ask him what's so difficult in telling God 'I'm sorry' angry
Some creatures are just too proud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by ollah2: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2018
wehdone:
Bia Op what is "more better"?

Better than better grin
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by millionboi(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Make up

I go use m see how beautiful dis gal really is.
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by Ifedamolah(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2018
����
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by wehdone(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2018
TechCapon:

Why are you calling me?

4 Likes

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by Tampa6246(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2018
Its too late for that now
GrandMufti:
Ok

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by Johniz: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Alright
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by Isiterere(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2018
I laugh in excessive data. still prefer Skype Sha.
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by BabaIbo: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by GrandMufti: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2018
Tampa6246:
Its too late for that now

It's never too late for God wink
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by ogundeleai(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2018
This further put paid to the popularity of of IMO app that has continued to be dwindling in recent times
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by uuzba(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2018
@OP,
Whatsapp video calls are very secure as it comes with end-to-end encryption and Mark Zuckerberg uses it himself to always communicate with his young daughters whenever he’s not at home.

When I read the above my mind came down.
I used to eat bread with fried eggs before.
Now I can now eat my bread with cement - all because Mark Zuckerberg makes encrypted video calls with his daughters.

I wonder what I will eat when He starts making video calls with his son.

Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by cucuzee247(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Cool development...
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2018
wehdone:

Why are you calling me?
lol grin
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2018
poseidon7:
"How to use the new WhatsApp group video feature in HD quality"

then you're telling us that by default it is in HD quality...click baits will probably bring you traffic at first but quality posts keep the traffic, not shitposting for the sake of blogging.

i honestly opened this hoping to learn a trick but disappointed again just like the time you wrote pros and cons of having a CCTV and the cons were absolute nonsense.

if only we could see the author of posts just after the title before opening the post itself, that'd be great
you're not doing him any favor by reading his posts. Don't make it sound like you're important.
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by owomano(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2018
I tried making use of the feature several times. Each time I tried to add a second participant, it tells me “user unable but to join video chat now” meanwhile the user is online.
Can someone pls advice me accordingly
Re: How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. by eluquenson(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2018
That's a great feature

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check Easy Buy Balance And Payment Account Details / 3G Data Reliability - Glo Or MTN? / Nigerians Heavily Cursed A Girl Who Reported MTN 120GB Viral Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.