Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: (1168 Views)

Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup / World Cup 2010 - Should Africa Be Allowed 5 Teams In 2014? / Nigeria Football(league & National Teams) In The '80s & 90's: Ask Ya Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by Afam4eva(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2010
Ok, what teams do you are a disgrace to their nation. Wat teams do you think should have given way to a more befitting team.

My lists are NIGERIA, FRANCE. . . i'l come back for more
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by DisGuy: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2010
France, England
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by obinna5000(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
Nigeria and France for now.
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
FRANCE. . . . . . . .
although Nigeria didnt get positive results, their heart were on the fields. they played a great match against Argentina, while they were still fighting all the way until the end of the Greece match.
France player dont seem to have their heart in place to want to win games, no eagerness, no will! they look like player on a friendly match. this is the WC for Christ sake!
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by papagee1(m): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2010
Nigeria wins it anyday anytyme

how many teams can boast of havin

3 abokirized kaita in one team in green jersey

one is specialized in the art of karate
the 2nd has a FAT nyash and chases ball from goal 2 goal
the last one cant even score an open net
even mama-gee can score an open net

which team wan worse pass Nigeria for this tourney

abeg make we rest for this case
9ja matter don tire me!! so says 190
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by semid4lyfe(m): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2010
Without a doubt. . .NIGERIA
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by honeric01(m): 12:29am On Jun 19, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

although Nigeria didnt get positive results, their heart were on the fields. they played a great match against Argentina, while they were still fighting all the way until the end of the Greece match.

What is these rubbish for? angry angry angry
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 19, 2010
^^^^^ i guess playing 10 against 11 for 57mins and finishing with a 2-1 score counts for nothing to you?!
yes, Kaita made a dumb foul and they were defeated but the rest of the players (not only Enyeama) did a great job in making sure that they were not humiliated, keeping some chances of getting through the second round alive. i doubt they would have had any chances of qualifying left if they had lost 10-1.
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by mensdept: 2:44am On Jun 19, 2010
@honeric01

LOL!!! Thank you!!! That seemed like my little nephew wrote that.

I have to admit though Nigeria is playing bad, the world was expecting more from the Englands and Frances and Spains of this time.

So I have to give the FIFA World Cup Disgraceful Rankings as

1. France
2. Nigeria
2. Cameroon
4. England
5. Australia
6. South Africa
7. Spain
8.France
9. Nigeria

10. France and Nigeria
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by honeric01(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^ i guess playing 10 against 11 for 57mins and finishing with a 2-1 score counts for nothing to you?!
yes, Kaita made a dumb foul and they were defeated but i [b]the rest of the players (not only Enyeama) did a great job in making sure that they were not humiliated, keeping some chances of getting through the second round alive.[/b]doubt they would have had any chances of qualifying left if they had lost 10-1.

Now i know it's not every man that watches football understands football. sad
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by Priscila(f): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2010
The winner is France,watching the second half against Mexico made me literally sick.that was more than disgraceful and to watch henry and Cisse warm up for nothing made Domenec look so clueless.Was it a must that Zidane,Makelele and Lillian Touram retire? Riberry is such a waste of space
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by Afam4eva(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2010
England is the most overated team in world cup history. I still want to know why they are on list of the top ten teams in the world.
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by CarlosVent(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2010
i tink england and france not nigeria
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by stanleymail03(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2010
Nigeria
Cameroon
S/africa
France
England
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by SeanLewis(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
France, Nigeria and Cameroon. Nigeria is absolutely topping the chart
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by SeanLewis(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
[quote author]
@honeric01

LOL!!! Thank you!!! That seemed like my little nephew wrote that.

I have to admit though Nigeria is playing bad, the world was expecting more from the Englands and Frances and Spains of this time.

So I have to give the FIFA World Cup Disgraceful Rankings as

1. France
2. Nigeria
2. Cameroon
4. England
5. Australia
6. South Africa

8.France
9. Nigeria

10. France and Nigeria
[quote][/quote] My guy, Remove Spain 4rm dat list until after the second game
Re: The Most Disgraceful And Worst Perfoming Teams In The World Cup So Far: by mensdept: 4:16am On Jun 20, 2010
I want to remove all of them, but the more I watch this world cup, the more I shake head

(1) (Reply)

The Best League In D World' / Nigeria V Namibia Live! / Can Nigeria Host Olympics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.