Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant (6636 Views)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant by drrobert: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
what does my wife need to take to prevent her from getting pregnant i have 2 kids i don"t need one now
what drug can you prescribe for her to prevent her from getting pregnant please email or reply me here drhenry6@yahoo.com
Re: I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2010
i think what you need to do is communicate with your wife so BOTH of you can find a way to not get another child.
you can therefore find a suitable form of contraception that will fit you both.
there are many different solution and even a pill that YOU can take!
Re: I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant by Sissy3(f): 4:11am On Jun 20, 2010
there are many contraceptive that are very effective, ex. like tubal ligation (blocking,tieing or cutting off of the fallopian tubes for her) and vasectomy(cutting/tieing/clamping of the vasa deferentia for you) but before you embark on any of the above make sure you both are very sure of your collective decision because in many instances these are permanent. although reversal surgeries are effective in some cases

some women choose hysterectomy(removal of her entire womb/uterus) this is irreversible, and absolute.  once its removed. its removed

visit a family planning clinic/hospital to discuss your options and know which one best fits you both. and most importantly make sure you both decisions are final and not something you will later regret esp on the hysterectomy one.

if you both are somewhat unsure on whether to permanently close the doors, there are other birth control options that are longer lasting . this include IUD(intrauterine device), some IUD are left there upto 5-10 yrs . there are also other options like Implant and many others
Re: I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant by kieryn(f): 5:22am On Jun 20, 2010
Use contraceptives. Have an open discussion on what best for the family.
Re: I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant by Onchedu(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2010
U two should go see a doctor. Prescriptions here would be wrong. Alternatively U could use a combination of other methods that are more natural and possibly won't pose any long term harms to her body or mind.

U could combine the use of condoms with spermicides or try self discipline and employ the withdrawal method in combo with the temperature/calendar/billings method.

U could also go for a vasectomy and have ur ducts cut since U don;t want any more kids. Mustn't be Ur wife to go thru the difficult things for Ur pleasure u know.
Re: I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant by agathamari(f): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2010
have a vastectomey, far easier then a tubal ligation, it is reversable and far far less likly to result in complications.  fractiopn of the healing time as well
Re: I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant by drubogu: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2010
@ poster. please do call me on 08033567578
Re: I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant by nancyekpoh(f): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2010
I suggest u see ur doctor
Re: I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant by Davidkpobo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2010
How to prevent ur woman frm getting preng.
If i may ask, is she ur wife? Yes or not. But there is sthing u need to knw. God is against abortion.
Although, am not doc but rether a nutritionist.
Contraceptive is against nature especially, when talk of chemicalized drugs. Without much talk, think of fibroid which after using contraceptive. There are natural drink u can take and give to u woman, and can act as cleanser.
Am Benatus. U can get me on dis contact goldpounds@gmail.com or 08059829069 [center][/center]
Re: I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant by Sissy3(f): 1:36am On Jul 13, 2010
Davidkpobo:

How to prevent your woman frm getting preng.
If i may ask, is she your wife? Yes or not. But there is sthing u need to knw. God is against abortion.
Although, am not doc but rether a nutritionist.
Contraceptive is against nature especially, when talk of chemicalized drugs. Without much talk, think of fibroid which after using contraceptive. There are natural drink u can take and give to u woman, and can act as cleanser.
Am Benatus. U can get me on dis contact goldpounds@gmail.com or 08059829069 [center][/center]

i dont think OP mentioned  hes thinking of abortion. and no contraception is against no nature,being irresponsible/selfish and producing children you obviously dont want and cant care for  is against the common sense of nature. and what kind of "natural" drink, will prevent them from getting pregnant? pray tell

(1) (Reply)

Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? / How To Apply Starch To A Shirt Using Cold Water Starch: Tips / How To Add Weight Locally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.