Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident (30888 Views)

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Gunmen Kidnap Monday Hassan Zitta In Plateau State / Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by Angel196(f): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lots of things in this country are just wrong and that's why we aren't moving forward. The police who are supposed to be the protector of life and properties are the ones endangering them.

And the most devastating of all is that of our medical sector. It is almost nothing to write home about. Their system is just disgusting. Imagine someone who is a very critical condition, between life and death and their response is to say they have no space. What's their main goal if not saving lives?
And those incompetent idiots, that's how they'll keep killing people just because of their arrogance, you had it under control yet the victim dies not even 48 hours later.

Nigeria, so many things wrong in this country. Almost every sector is failing in their responsibilities!
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by classicfrank4u(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
i doubt if dy ar police, any persn cn put on police uniform to go nd rob
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
the shithole needs urgent redemption!
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by Just2endowed2(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Watermelonman:
Tony (who was with the ticket money from the event) and looted his vehicle.

The emboldened was what killed him.

Forget all this bla bla bla about police and negligence on the part of the medical system.

He was robbed by people in his circle. You may find out that the BMW was stolen or owned by someone who knew someone who knew the deceased had money with him that night.

Take a look at the exact position of impact and you will understand that the presumed first 'responders' were not policemen but those who planned and plotted the accident from inception.

Use your brain.

i also though it was a deliberate hit.
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by Jaqenhghar: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shithole
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by zicoraads: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is a classic case of murder. Round up every member of that team. Especially those who knew how much money was made from the sold tickets. Someone knew his route. Someone knew where to wait. Someone very close did this to him.

This is sad.

1 Like

Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by CsRockefeller(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tony was a course mate and a very active executive at Bells University Students Association (BUSA). Its a really sad loss, didn't really have a personal contact with him but I know he was a great guy.

Rip Tony.
Sun re ó
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by godofuck231: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
this question should be redirected to falz
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Watermelonman:

Forget all this bla bla bla about police and negligence on the part of the medical system.

He was robbed by people in his circle. You may find out that the BMW was stolen or owned by someone who knew someone who knew the deceased had money with him that night.

Take a look at the exact position of impact and you will understand that the presumed first 'responders' were not policemen but those who planned and plotted the accident from inception.

Use your brain.

Detective wehdone o..
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by dipdolls: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
this Fayose brown teeth self, may nain cos am.
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by bujebudanu1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I know this guy. What a loss to his family, Friends and colleagues. Zitta rest in peace brotherly.

I think I know him too
He did his IT in 2016 at nnpc towers right?
We were always together then in d bus

1 Like

Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
bujebudanu1:

I think I know him too
He did his IT in 2016 at nnpc towers right?
We were always together then in d bus

Yeaa u on . The guy was very social, lively and friendly.
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by SniperSmurf(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rip in peace
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by RexTramadol1: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
More investigations please.
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
No surprise here,na dia way.
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by tiger28: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Looks like that Charly boy convertible BMW........ Hope the culprit isnt any of his family member as we know how famous ppl get away with crime in Nigeria.
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jesus!!!! I know him....he just graduated from bells....he was my Junior in Nigeria navy secondary school. I saw him last year during nysc....he was d one dat recognised me in Abuja......... this is no Good news...
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by Tapout(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Watermelonman:

Use your brain.

i thought the same thing too.. the impact wasn't even on the drivers side to start with. Even if he wasn't wearing a seat belt, i don't think that impact was even enough to cause a fatal injury.

1 Like

Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by pafisayo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
kingthreat:
The way we love money in this country has put our hearts at our backs. Someone is dying and all you care about is looting? those policemen MUST eat their karma. Amen

For the love of God! Let us all try think hard before judging the Police.
I think it’s totally wrong to just assume cos someone made a post or told a story then it’s � true .
I’ll belive this story if their is a photographic evidence or a short video showing the NPF doing what it is they have accused them of doing .
In a country where even when a Tanker is blowing up cars some people would still stand still and take pictures or make videos!!! Yet someone has accused police officers of robbing an accident victim which am sure must have taken a couple of minutes yet they that were looking at the policemen did not take pictures or make videos of them commiting the crime .
May his soul Rest In Peace .
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by kingthreat(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
pafisayo:

For the love of God! Let us all try think hard before judging the Police.
I think it’s totally wrong to just assume cos someone made a post or told a story then it’s � true .
I’ll belive this story if their is a photographic evidence or a short video showing the NPF doing what it is they have accused them of doing .
In a country where even when a Tanker is blowing up cars some people would still stand still and take pictures or make videos!!! Yet someone has accused police officers of robbing an accident victim which am sure must have taken a couple of minutes yet they that were looking at the policemen did not take pictures or make videos of them commiting the crime .
May his soul Rest In Peace .

You got a point
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by Bibby25(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Our system has killed a lot of young chaps and there talents...only God can help us in this country of our������. RIP Tony.
Re: How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident by poseidon12: 12:33am On Aug 03, 2018
Shit hole of a country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police / PHOTOS: 18yr Old Nigerian Rapper, Isaiah Ekpaloba's Killer Jailed For Life / Gunmen Kill FRSC Officer, Injure Other On Lokoja-okene Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.