Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,737 members, 7,840,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Emery Speaks On Ramsey Leaving And Replacing Him With Nzonzi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emery Speaks On Ramsey Leaving And Replacing Him With Nzonzi (234 Views)

AS Roma Signs Steven Nzonzi From Sevilla (Photos) / Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emery Speaks On Ramsey Leaving And Replacing Him With Nzonzi by ackim: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2018
Arsenal manager Unai Emery has made it clear of his intention to keep Aaron Ramsey. The Welsh is yet to sign a new contract with the Gunners.

Ramsey has been speculated to join other rival clubs as he enters his final year of his current deal. Ramsey missed the win against Chelsea on Wednesday night in Dublin due to injury he picked up during warm up.

While speaking in Unai's post-match press conference in Dublin on Wednesday night, he said:

on Aaron Ramsey’s contract situation…
"It’s one question for the club and another for the player. I am very, very concentrated and my focus is thinking everyday about the training, the players and the match on Saturday against Lazio, and then against Manchester City."

on if he’s thought about what he’ll do if Ramsey doesn’t sign…
"I think my opinion is clear, I want him to be with us, but then it’s one question for the player and the club. My opinion is professional and is in the interest of the team."

The former PSG manager also talked about the transfer of Sevilla midfielder, Nzonzi, stating that the deal isn't close, as he's happy with the players in his squad.

on whether he’s interested in N’Zonzi, he said:
"At the moment I’m very happy with the players that are here with us. We also have others still to come, like Nacho Monreal, Lucas and Xhaka, who will start to get minutes on Saturday. I am telling you that we’re speaking inside and we are OK. There is only a possibility that we sign someone if it’s a good opportunity."

read more http://www.reportminds.com/2018/08/emery-speaks-on-ramsey-leaving-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Sports Betting Going Social ! Free Daily Tips And Predictions! / Gabriel Jesus Has Signed A New Five-years Deal With Man City / Sports Betting Going Social ! Free Daily Tips And Predictions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.