Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,189 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index (15269 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / Third Mainland Bridge: A Favourite Location For Acts Of Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by j1mmy: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
When Nigerians stop producing children they cannot feed suicide rate, Libya migration and poverty will reduce drastically.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
The numbers may be skewed. But there may be some truth behind this. If you go to front page right now or on a given day there will be at least 2-3 suicide stories. Ive personally have talked to at least 3 people on this forum who were thinking about it or tried.

So what is the next step?
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by FBIL: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Donald95:
This is one of the reasons why we must send Buhari packing. Fraustration is too much since he came up.

Drunken Ọbá of Lagos threatened to drown Igbos in Lagos if Buhari lost but Buhari won and few months later, that lagoon he promised us was hijacked by his people. Isn't it funny ?
Obasanjo tore his PDP membership card that he'll never ever have anything to do with PDP again. Now that a bigger lagoon (Buhari) wants to swallow him, he's running upandan begging Jonathan and secondus. Suffersticated region!
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by skallion7(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
You dey mind them??
Typical reasoning of the black race, whatever the Whites say is accurate
I tell you
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
**in america** A is for apple, B is for ball.......Z is for zebra.
**in naija** A is for apc, B is for "hmmmmmmm"....(baba). C is for corruption,.................. What kind of this? Sai baba
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by searchlight: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nbote:
Most of those countries on d list didn't make it to d list as a result of poverty or hunger levels.. The hunger and poverty now has propelled us to d top 5 in dis list.. I'm sure if we giv dis govt more tym we'll comfortably b atop dat list
I want us to get to the top at least let's be first in one thing
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
oh Nigeria!.... THE SATANIC, REDUNDANT, CLANISH, CLUELESS ANSCESTOR MUST BE SENT PACKING!

#NIG DESERVES FAR BETTER!
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by 2016v2017: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nbote:
Most of those countries on d list didn't make it to d list as a result of poverty or hunger levels.. The hunger and poverty now has propelled us to d top 5 in dis list.. I'm sure if we giv dis govt more tym we'll comfortably b atop dat list
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Spectator Index has published a World Health Organization (WHO) study which ranked suicides per 100,000 cases. According to the report, Nigeria has 15 percent per 100,000, ranking as the 5th highest rate of suicide in the world

How can this be curbed?

http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/02/nigeria-ranks-the-5th-highest-rate-of-suicide-in-the-world/

""How can this be curbed""

By spending one fellow like that to any part of kastina.
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by EmekaBlue(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na lie if China is not no.1...
Those chines commit suicide so easy daily
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by Akanoaaa(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nigeria is the only Africa country in this list. God, who do we offend. Buhari why??
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by gr8tone: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Any negative Oyinbo's behaviour that Nigeria copy, it must lead. The only thing we copy and are worst in it is democracy
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by izzyboi(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nonsense list Nigeria's position is not correct at all
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by bejeria101(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
The illietrate dullard is working hard.
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by obailala(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Spectator Index has published a World Health Organization (WHO) study which ranked suicides per 100,000 cases. According to the report, Nigeria has 15 percent per 100,000, ranking as the 5th highest rate of suicide in the world

How can this be curbed?

http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/02/nigeria-ranks-the-5th-highest-rate-of-suicide-in-the-world/
15% out of every 100,000 cases?

My understanding of statistics might not be too good but are we saying out of every 1000 suicide cases in the world, 150 are Nigerians?

Something must be amiss.
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by somehow: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who's believing this rubbish?

Prove me wrong that these names are not the top 10.

Japan
USA
Uk
India
China
Lithuania

Nigeria is way down the pecking order.

This "statistics" is as useless as anything.

How many of you know of people that committed suicide? We can start from there. I mean the one you knoq directly, not dem say dem say.
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by SeedofDavid: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
ClintGist:
just look at this f00l.... called pastor...

pastor commits suicide after his girlfriend got engaged to another man

http://www.clintgist.com/us-based-pastor-commits-suicide-girlfriend-got-engaged-another-man/

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by Reelmii: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
neonly:
For d first tym I dint belief dis list Nigeria can't be be 5 abeg make them park well
u arw right, I was expecting them to be 10th or even 20th we still have hope to be the 5th
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index by uvalued(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nbote:
Most of those countries on d list didn't make it to d list as a result of d frustration as a result of d poverty or hunger levels.. The hunger and poverty level now propelled us to d top 5 in dis list.. I'm sure if we giv dis govt more tym we'll comfortably b atop dat list

Truly makes sense but zoombies wont understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Police Man Today / 5,000Cows, Armed Herdsmen Occupying Agatu Communities — CP / Court Jails Mukaila Lamidi "Auxiliary, 6 Others To 6 Years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.