Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Could They Be Into. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Could They Be Into. Please Help (626 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could They Be Into. Please Help by mightyleks(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dear Candidate,

sequel to your application for the position of SALES CONSULTANT you have been invited for an interview. Come along with all relevant credentials and a copy of this mail.

please see details below:

DATE: Friday 3rd Aug, 2018

Time: 12:00 noon

Venue: 25, African church street, by jungle bus stop, Fagba, iju Ishaga Lagos.

kindly confirm receipt and availability for the interview.

Regards,
KELLY OKPAKO
For: GPOWER TECH SOLUTION
Re: What Could They Be Into. Please Help by mightyleks(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
I need info please
Re: What Could They Be Into. Please Help by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
GNLD definitely
Re: What Could They Be Into. Please Help by solelymade: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2018
mightyleks:

Dear Candidate,

sequel to your application for the position of SALES CONSULTANT you have been invited for an interview. Come along with all relevant credentials and a copy of this mail.

please see details below:

DATE: Friday 3rd Aug, 2018

Time: 12:00 noon

Venue: 25, African church street, by jungle bus stop, Fagba, iju Ishaga Lagos.

kindly confirm receipt and availability for the interview.

Regards,
KELLY OKPAKO
For: GPOWER TECH SOLUTION

Did you apply for the job after you saw a thread here on nairaland? If yes, I also did and have an invite also. When you do a Google search on the company you get nothing. However if you Google the number that sent an SMS if the invite to your phone 07038567494, or the search box on nairaland you will get a short history of the number and the person parading it.
Most of his posts have been deleted, the personality behind that number is an hustler. He has defenced and made logical GNLD in the past.
So don't be surprised if it is one network marketing stuff. Not looking nice
Please give me a feedback
Re: What Could They Be Into. Please Help by mightyleks(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
solelymade:

Did you apply for the job after you saw a thread here on nairaland? If yes, I also did and have an invite also. When you do a Google search on the company you get nothing. However if you Google the number that sent an SMS if the invite to your phone 07038567494, or the search box on nairaland you will get a short history of the number and the person parading it.
Most of his posts have been deleted, the personality behind that number is an hustler. He has defenced and made logical GNLD in the past.
So don't be surprised if it is one network marketing stuff. Not looking nice
Please give me a feedback

Thanks for this I didn't go there. I have a friend that reside around that local. He checked the company only to inform me that it's a different company that's there.

1 Like

Re: What Could They Be Into. Please Help by Temibabie(f): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2018
mightyleks:
I need info please

They're scammers
Re: What Could They Be Into. Please Help by mightyleks(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Temibabie:

They're scammers

Thanks I Already ignored them wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / FRSC Gives Update On 2018 Recruitment As Screening Begins Monday / Earn Money Posting On Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.