Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

MIT Inventor App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / MIT Inventor App (936 Views)

Judge Rules Computer Scientist Dr Craig Wright Not Bitcoin Inventor / Top 25 Bjarne Stroustrup Quotes (inventor Of C++ Programming Language). / Become A Powerful Inventor ...join Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MIT Inventor App by Babybunny(f): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
I just started learning programming.
well someone suggested MIT inventor app to me and I've been using it, thing is I was told its not a programming language although its very beginners friendly.
What do y'all think?
Re: MIT Inventor App by tipwill(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
That is 'drag & drop' programming. It is meant for those that want to create working apps but don't want to go deep into programming. I'll recommend you start the conventional way if you want to become a programmer. You will have good understanding of the basics.
Re: MIT Inventor App by Babybunny(f): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
tipwill:
That is 'drag & drop' programming. It is meant for those that want to create working apps but don't want to go deep into programming. I'll recommend you start the conventional way if you want to become a programmer. You will have good understanding of the basics.
that's from Java?
Re: MIT Inventor App by tipwill(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Not necessarily java. Could be python, C++, C# or even javascript.
Re: MIT Inventor App by sparkle6(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
DnD are used mainly to design ui and save time for programming the backend of the app. Man, be sure to learn the core language before using the drag n drop. it will pay off.
Re: MIT Inventor App by Babybunny(f): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ohh Lord Who Will Bring Me Out Of This Pit / Check Out My New Whatsapp Status Saver App / New Method To Make Money From Your Small/large Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.