Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

SIMISOLA Album Hits 1M Streams On Boom Play Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / SIMISOLA Album Hits 1M Streams On Boom Play Music (665 Views)

'A Good Time': Davido's Album Hits 1 Billion Streams As Obama DMW Tackles Troll / Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours / How To Put Your Songs On Tecno Boom Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SIMISOLA Album Hits 1M Streams On Boom Play Music by Ritzy10(f): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Music sensation, Simi who just reached a milestone in the entertainment industry with her SIMISOLA Album just posted a note of thanks to her fans for helping her reach I million Streams on boomplay.

See her post below:

Yo!!!! Thank you so much #Simi-Army for.streaming this album. Thank you for the love. #GodisGood!!!! #SIMISOLA #Im. Being that this is a Nigerian platform and we've never really had a culture of streaming, this means plenty to me. Thank you. Thank you @boomplaymusic ☀☀

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/simisola-album-hits-1m-streams-on-boomplay-music/

cc: Lalasticlala airmark

Re: SIMISOLA Album Hits 1M Streams On Boom Play Music by TushElla(f): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Halifab Media Concept
Are you a
A Comedian?
Makeup Artist?
Music Producer?
An Artiste?
Event Planner?
Writer?
Poet
Do you wanna *ADVERTISE* , *PROMOTE* AND *PUBLICIZE* what you do to a larger audience.....look no further
Our Services Involves
_Video_ & Label Advert_
_Online_
_Publicity /campaign
_Broadcasts_
_Recording & Promotions_
Very affordable for all in different package.......Time to take what you do to the next level
Contact LEEMA for more inquiries :08092579720
Re: SIMISOLA Album Hits 1M Streams On Boom Play Music by dayssolalee(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2019
Monetize your music. Upload your music to Bomplay Music.

The #1 music streaming app in Africa. Check out this

article that give you all the procedure

https://smenmusic.com.ng/how-do-i-upload-songs-to-

boomplay/

(1) (Reply)

Alert!!! Free Music, Comedy Skit And Video Promotion On Zipupnaija.com / Victor Speed – Ama / Damyak -Jofunmi ft. Laskijay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.