Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

D’banj and his son's death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj and his son's death (491 Views)

D’banj And Actress Destiny Etiko Shut Down The Launch Party Of D’general Bitters / D’banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Glow In New Photo / D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj and his son's death by gozipeter: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
One month after losing son, D’Banj seems not to have gotten over the loss.

He wrote on his Instagram page today:

“The past few weeks have been incredibly trying and difficult, but God’s love kept me and my family going. I can’t thank my team enough and the incredible love from you all, may God keep us all.”
Re: D’banj and his son's death by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
that is his child that passed away, OF COURSE he is still mourning, and will probably do so for many yrs to come. anybody who thinks that getting over the death of a child/sibling/parent is easy, better wake up!

btw there is absolutely no timetable on mourning, and nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED!! KANYE WEST Caught Streaming Purn Sites And The Websites Decided To Shoc / Bbnaija:hot Alex Gives MOTIVATIONAL ADVICE To Her Lovely Fans(video) / I Am Not Sorry For Some Men When Women Are Showing Them Pepper-damilola Adegbite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.